Hi Everyone

CanadianPacker92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My father is from Liverpool and my mother from Toronto (where I was born and lived up until 1998). I moved to Seattle in 98 and am a British and Canadian citizen. However, my dad moved to Ottawa in the early 60's and grew up with Mantle, Maris, Starr and Lombardi. Thus, he became a diehard Yankee and Cheesehead, and both of those traits were passed on to me at birth. I have been to probably 80 Yankees games in my lifetime, but only two Packers games (none at Lambeau :( ). I figured with this amazing Super Bowl run we are on, now would be as good a time as any to join a Packers forum (I have posted on a Yankees one for a while).

-Jamie

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I've been looking all over to find out how to add a signature to my posts. In "my account" there's nowhere to do it. I'll appreciate the help - thanks

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I've been looking all over to find out how to add a signature to my posts. In "my account" there's nowhere to do it. I'll appreciate the help - thanks
After you click "my account" on the left side of the screen click on "my profile information. " Then scroll down to where it says "my signature"

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coltsgirl said:
After you click "my account" on the left side of the screen click on "my profile information. " Then scroll down to where it says "my signature"

Thanks a lot. Now I'll prepare to root for Chargers and Packers :D

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
Coltsgirl said:

Thanks a lot. Now I'll prepare to root for Chargers and Packers :D
Glad to help. Nice sig pic. :D

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Canadian Packer Fan! I'm from New York, so I like the Mets and the Packers. NYC is sorta split down the middle between Mets and Yankees.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts