1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hi everyone...New Packer/Steeler fan here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PackinSteel, Nov 23, 2005.

1. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Long story short - I used to post a lot on the "officialbrettfavre" site but too much crap went down. I started a Yahoo group and someone from here posted the site name so here I am checking it out.

My story - born and raised in Pittsburgh so lifetime Steeler fan. Been in Southern California since '81 and my wife is from WI so I've become a Packer fan by proxy you might say.

We recently returned from a pilgrimage to Lambeau for the Packers-Steelers game and had a fantastic time.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends here.

Ed
  2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here!
  3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Great game for you two to attend that's awesome. Glad to have you on the site!
  4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Packinsteel-Welcome to best Packer forum around. Ryan, the founder runs a tight ship. Packers/Pittsburgh franchises are two stalwards in NFL. The Rooney family are great owners. Of coarse, the Packer owners are the best. Packer fans!!! If there are fans of two teams who could make things work. it would be a blend of a Green Bay Packers fan & Pittsburgh Steelers fan . Glad you enjoyed your time here in Green Bay at Lambeau Field. --- PWT36, long time Packer fan(life time) located in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field,
  5. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Ed, nice to "see" you and Hedder on this board.

Nice people here, some Bears, some Queens, some more Packers. I think you'll enjoy it.

Harald
  6. sunshine

sunshine Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey - could it be?? it is - it's EDDER!!!!!

welcome aboard! you'll LOVE this site - many challenging discussions take place - right up your alley!!
    happy turkey day!!