Hi everyone...New Packer/Steeler fan here

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Long story short - I used to post a lot on the "officialbrettfavre" site but too much crap went down. I started a Yahoo group and someone from here posted the site name so here I am checking it out.

My story - born and raised in Pittsburgh so lifetime Steeler fan. Been in Southern California since '81 and my wife is from WI so I've become a Packer fan by proxy you might say.

We recently returned from a pilgrimage to Lambeau for the Packers-Steelers game and had a fantastic time.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends here.

Ed

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packinsteel-Welcome to best Packer forum around. Ryan, the founder runs a tight ship. Packers/Pittsburgh franchises are two stalwards in NFL. The Rooney family are great owners. Of coarse, the Packer owners are the best. Packer fans!!! If there are fans of two teams who could make things work. it would be a blend of a Green Bay Packers fan & Pittsburgh Steelers fan . Glad you enjoyed your time here in Green Bay at Lambeau Field. --- PWT36, long time Packer fan(life time) located in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field,

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Ed, nice to "see" you and Hedder on this board.

Nice people here, some Bears, some Queens, some more Packers. I think you'll enjoy it.

Harald

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey - could it be?? it is - it's EDDER!!!!!

welcome aboard! you'll LOVE this site - many challenging discussions take place - right up your alley!!
happy turkey day!!

Members online

Latest posts