Hi Cheesesticks!

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on your wins so far, hopefully they will end next Sunday..........but I have my doubts.

We have no offense, other than Peterson. I imagine 8 or 9 in the box will take care of him.

No QB and the high priced O line stinks.

We do have a decent defense, but to have any chance of winning this game they have to score two TD's themselves.

So, Sharper returns an interception and a recovered fumble run in by Kevin Williams, along with two field goals and it will be:

Vikes-20
GB-17

Here's hoping no major injuries to anyone.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've already faced LT and Westbrook, and I still think Adrian Peterson is going to be a test for our defense. That says something about your rookie pick.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on your wins so far, hopefully they will end next Sunday..........but I have my doubts.

We have no offense, other than Peterson. I imagine 8 or 9 in the box will take care of him.

No QB and the high priced O line stinks.

We do have a decent defense, but to have any chance of winning this game they have to score two TD's themselves.

So, Sharper returns an interception and a recovered fumble run in by Kevin Williams, along with two field goals and it will be:

Vikes-20
GB-17

Here's hoping no major injuries to anyone.

It all depends on if this team that has won the last 3 games shows up or not.

Rivalry games are always tough and I hope the Same Packers team that took the field yesterday shows up. Not a team that would look past this game.

IF the same team shows up, I see 35-10.

IF the other team shows up, 13-10...

Either way, Packers win. Because you are right the Vikings have no real weapons other than Peterson.

Go Packers...
16-0, superbowl!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i too am worried about Peterson. and not just this game, or this year. if he stays healthy, that boy is a franchise stud.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've already faced LT and Westbrook, and I still think Adrian Peterson is going to be a test for our defense. That says something about your rookie pick.
No doubt we have a gem there.

But w/o a QB to throw the ball downfield and a HC who calls plays for 2 yrds at a time........it's going to be the defenses job to bail us out all year.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
unfortunatly Tarvaris is going to get sacked 10 times, fumbling 3 times and throwing 5 interceptions.

70 - 0 Packers!

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
unfortunatly Tarvaris is going to get sacked 10 times, fumbling 3 times and throwing 5 interceptions.

70 - 0 Packers!
Jackson is injured...it'll be Holcomb again.

Not as many turnovers, but nothing else, either.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

70 - 0 Packers!

You spent too much time on the San Diego board :)

It will be another game in which Favre will chuck the ball alot. The dome was been a sore spot in Favre's career (not lately but) I don't want them looking past this game. Treat them as the world beater they are NOT, and then we can worry about the next game.

But Bert... I agree if Jackson plays, it will be a long game for him. AP too... he will be a sore puppy after a long game.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never know what can happen in games, if the Pack of this past Sunday shows up then I think we will win. Best of luck to both teams, but I am of course a Packers fan and will root for them for this win...

NormaL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, some of us are sounding like the chargers fans prior to the game. We SHOULD win this game, but let's not get too full of ourselves.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Packers hadn't just lost two of the ugliest games ever to Detroit and KC. I agree though, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. There is a reason they play the games.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, some of us are sounding like the chargers fans prior to the game. We SHOULD win this game, but let's not get too full of ourselves.
Hey, your 3-0, nothing wrong with a little crowing!
That's half the fun. Enjoy the good times, I always say!

Fans don't have to be even keel, it does nothing on the field.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NormaL said:
Hey, your 3-0, nothing wrong with a little crowing!
That's half the fun. Enjoy the good times, I always say!

Fans don't have to be even keel, it does nothing on the field.

Fans sometimes tend to be more cocky than the players themselves...
The sentiment is the same though... I think the Packers players are pretty confident going into this game.

Never do you want to be overconfident.

Vikings ARE still an NFL franchise.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Vikings ARE still an NFL franchise.

Watching that offense, I am not sure, LOL... Just kiddin.. I agree we better bring our A game to the Metrodome. Not the season to take anyone for granted.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey vikefan, that was real nice of you to clean up the title of this thread.

"cheesesticks" is not the usual phrase. :D

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikefan,

I see a typo in that prediction you made there.

You somehow mistakenly put a 2 in front of that ZERO!

I'll correct it for you.

Vikes- 0
Pack- 17

There. Now that looks right.

I gave the Vikes a 0 only because it's not possible to get to negative numbers like golf, you know, a sport all your QB's will be taking up after this year?

It is possible, however, that seven guys will fall down on a screen pass and Peterson will go 60 yards for another score. Not real probable but POSSIBLE.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikefan,

I'll correct it for you.

Vikes- 0
Pack- 17

I gave the Vikes a 0 only because it's not possible to get to negative numbers like golf, you know, a sport all your QB's will be taking up after this year?

It is possible, however, that seven guys will fall down on a screen pass and Peterson will go 60 yards for another score. Not real probable but POSSIBLE.
I'll quote my daughter, from when she was 3..........." I stick my tongue out at you, pukey face!" :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i too am worried about Peterson. and not just this game, or this year. if he stays healthy, that boy is a franchise stud.

Peterson looks great. One running back doesn't make an offense though.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Vikes Fan;
Nice to see someone from another board who isn't a ******!! Of course I want GB to win 52-14, but AP is some player. I just wish he was in Wisconsin or another division!! Good luck and you are right I hope no injuries other than VikingPride along with the loss!! Like all the other posters I always worry about division games I have nightmares about a 0-3 game and plenty of 10-7 losses to start putting this one in the books until the clock say 00:00.
Pack88

Reaction score
Vikefan,

I'll correct it for you.

Vikes- 0
Pack- 17

:rotflmao:

That was hilarious, especially the part about not possible to get negative numbers like golf. :lol:

With that said, I hope for the sake of P_i_B's dog the Packers don't look past this game. There is generally more parity within the league, and any team can beat any other team.

I'm a bit worried about us playing down to the level of our competition, because out of the Eagles/Giants/Chargers/Vikings, the Vikings are the least talented team.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
With that said, I hope for the sake of P_i_B's dog the Packers don't look past this game.

My dog's been in hog heaven lately. Nobody, NOBODY was more grateful/excited with the Packers' magical 3-0 start to the season than 'ol Dog. Around the end of the third quarter I was all like "I'd be gettin scarce if I was the kickable one in this living room right about now". But then around the end of the fourth, I was all " Dog, come here and high-five me on this ****!" And he was all like, "For real."

Maybe I was a little drunker than I thought.........

Members online

Latest posts