Hey, Nice job

packerbacker#4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask how to throw out the word of this new forum

I wanted to thank you for setting this forum. Great job. I want to complement on how easy this site is to use.

One more thing. I kinda like some trolling because it gives us the chance of a debate and lets us hear difference of opinion. DOn't get me wrong, the people who just say "We're good and we'll kick your butt" annoy me but some people who know how to prove points for other teams give the forum a kind of variety to it and the talks get really interesting. Just wanted to throw that out into the open and see if anyone agrees if it would be a good idea 8) 8)

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to agree about the trolling. Some of the finest fourm debate comes from another teams point of veiw. Think you hit the nail right on the head with your comments.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, I am more anti the pointless b.s. like "you suck we are going to kick your @$$" and then they have nothing intelligent to say. We don't plan on banning people the second they say something bad or against the pack. We will let them make their case, if not, they will be asked nicely to contribue thoughtful posts or to leave. If the problem persists they will be banned.

To spread the word, just email or spread the url by word of mouth. If you have a website you can provide a link back to our site, I can send you a graphic to use as well. Otherwise just pass on www.packerforum.com to all your fellow NFL and or Packer fans, friends and family.

Members online

Latest posts