hey MODS

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
hey I know this is probably the wrong section for this but the new setup for smart phones is horrible I cant type it wont give me spaces it wont let me start new threads and I dont know about a lot of you but the majority of the time I am on this site on my iphone and now I cant even go on it anymore. Please can you fix it or just set it back to the way it was.... Pretty please.....I dont get to a computer often so the only time I can see this site is through my phone.

Any anwsers you guys have to make this easier would also help me out a ton.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Do you have Tapatalk for your iPhone? If you don't, you should go to the App Store and buy it. Makes reading the forums much easier.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Do you have Tapatalk for your iPhone? If you don't, you should go to the App Store and buy it. Makes reading the forums much easier.

Well it just switched like 4 hours ago before it was like just going on a computer and reading it which I liked. i can read the forum fine it just wont let me start a new thread and when i try to reply it wont give me spaces so it was like this Ireallydontlikethewaythatthisisnowsetup. And after that it wouldnt even let me post it anyways. Also Im not going to buy anything to read a forum Im sorry if anything I just will not come on here anymore.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got it all figured out. The problem is/was I am creating a new mobile theme from the ground up. Tapatalk is great, but some people do not want to pay for the app.

I had a plugin that will detect mobile devices and force the mobile theme. Well the mobile theme is not 100% yet and I should of disabled the plugin when I was done testing for the 10 minutes.

All is fixed now and I will let you guys know when the mobile theme is good to go.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I recommend getting Tapatalk. It works really well, it's smooth and it is easy to read/follow. I think it's like 3 bucks in the app store if you want to reply, send messages and what not. If you want the read-only version, it's free.

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
I'll second Incubes recommendation to get Tapatalk. Wrote this message using it. Particularly like the "latest" feature which let's you view the threads which have had comments since your last visit.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I'll think about it but honestly I prefer using the Internet style, maybe because I'm so used to it, everything is back on track now n thanks rob for getting me back on my favorite site.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts