Hey everybody! (buc's fan)

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Great to be here. You have really nice boards. Im a Buccaneers fan who's always had a soft spot for the Packers. I use to watch them when I was younger and cheered for Reggie White. Fantastic player and person.

I've always thought Packers fans were great people. Always are hospitable to visiting fans. Easily one of the classiest in the league.

Sorry about how the season turned out. Trust me, I'm no stranger to tough losses. There is no doubt in my mind the Pack will be back next year. Chin up. You've still got Aaron Rodgers.

Sorry for my ramblings. I just wanted to try to cheer you guys up. I too am looking foreword to next year. A new coach and new beginnings. (hopefully) These playoffs have been a succes in a way cause the Saints got bounced :tup: Always glad about that!

Again this is a really nice forum and seems to be filled with a lot of great people as well. Been looking around and you dont seem to have many fans of other teams. On the TB forums, there's a nice little NFL community there. I really enjoy hearing other fans views. I might pop on every once in a while, if you'll have me ;)

Anyway hang in there,

Buc

Members online

Latest posts