1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Here's Your Sign Week 3- Studs and Duds

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 12theTruth, Sep 22, 2013.

1. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +649 / 42 / -2
    I don't like hearing MM say he would have run that 4th down play again given the opportunity. That was a bad call. Own it and move on.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +343 / 20 / -6
    Packer Fan Since:
    Rodgers' ability to make plays with his feet has diminished. Broadcasters talk about it all the time but we're actually seeing it less and less.

Props on the great screen name but I hope that's hyperbole.

The Bengals have a quality defense that contributed greatly to Rodgers' subpar performance. Much of the poor decision-making was the result of Cincy getting pressure without having to blitz, leaving plenty of of men back in coverage. I too wish Rodgers would adjust by making more timely throws to his check-downs / safety valves, especially that RB coming out of the backfield.

Despite our success with the run against the Bengals, the injuries at RB were a real kick in the nuts for the offense that has gone somewhat overlooked. During that final drive, after Franklin had been knicked up, we had Ross lining up in the backfield... I think this was the biggest reason we stalled out on that final drive.