Heres what they're saying.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been to several Niners forums and the general consensus is that they fear Aaron Rodgers and his ability to move the ball but they don't respect our defense. They show some concern with Lacy... but with him being hobbled they believe he won't be as big as a factor so they are expecting to Tee off on Rodgers thinking we will be in alot of third and longs. One person said that Steven Jackson and Marshawn Lynch are the best backs they have seen this season..and then another poster goes on to say lacy is better than Steven Jackson. From what i've watched and have heard the niners have a hard time against big physichal backs. Well good news for us, Lacy is as big and physichal runner as there is..Starks aint to shabby either. We need to put that theory to the test on short downs. They apparently havn't allowed a 100 yd rusher this season..well, we have allowed like 7 and if i'm correct three or four in a row smh. That has to stop this week seriously.

They are concerned with their secondary so hopefully we get some huge plays in the passing game. Oh and btw Harbaugh owns MM so hopefully MM takes it personally and calls a great game.

I'd say that their opinions are pretty accurate: fear Rodgers, our defense sucks, Lacy is a stud but hobbled. Pretty much sums it up.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah!!! Good stuff. :) That's what I'm talking about. My favorite is the one at the 4 minute mark... just love it! Despise the music... man o' livin' why do they always have to run crap music with these videos... turn the sound off.
I agree.
Why not some classical?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been to several Niners forums and the general consensus is that they fear Aaron Rodgers and his ability to move the ball but they don't respect our defense. They show some concern with Lacy... but with him being hobbled they believe he won't be as big as a factor so they are expecting to Tee off on Rodgers thinking we will be in alot of third and longs. One person said that Steven Jackson and Marshawn Lynch are the best backs they have seen this season..and then another poster goes on to say lacy is better than Steven Jackson. From what i've watched and have heard the niners have a hard time against big physichal backs. Well good news for us, Lacy is as big and physichal runner as there is..Starks aint to shabby either. We need to put that theory to the test on short downs. They apparently havn't allowed a 100 yd rusher this season..well, we have allowed like 7 and if i'm correct three or four in a row smh. That has to stop this week seriously.

They are concerned with their secondary so hopefully we get some huge plays in the passing game. Oh and btw Harbaugh owns MM so hopefully MM takes it personally and calls a great game.
Yeah, that's what they are writing over on the 49er forums but those 9er fans won't admit how any of them are afraid of Rodgers and our passing game to any of our faces here.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can disrespect our defense all they want. I don't have much respect for their 24th ranked offense. Our offense is #3 and that is without Rodgers and Cobb for half of the season.

The adage that defense wins championships has been proven false quite frequently in the last 10 years. The better evidence is that passing offenses win championships.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I want the Pack to have a real running game. Better off starting Starks and then have Lacy come in. Lacy starts slow and always end up injured. Starks is much faster and still can run tough

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of course we are concerned about Rodgers. Dude is the best QB in the league.
Right.
And:
A) He was in week 1 too, and that wasn't good enough as Packers still lost and Kaepernick played better than Aaron.
B) He was in the post-season last year too, but Kaepernick's legs were better, Packers till lost.
C) Matthews was healthy in both of those games.
D) Matthews is out this week.

Some people think that Rodgers is God or something.
He can't always make up for a crappy run defense, and a crappy pass defense. He wasn't able to cover Anquan Boldin, or Vernon Davis in week one this year.
He can't cover Crabtree or tackle Gore or Kaepernick.

There's so much pressure on Rodgers in this game because the defense, under Capers, sucks.

If we just had the Rams defense.
Or Carolina's. Or Seattle. Or the Chiefs. Or the 49ers, etc.

Injuries have hurt, AS ALWAYS.

But once again, Rodgers has the pressure on him that he almost has to play a perfect game. About a 130-passer rating, 4 TD/0 Int type of game........ with no mistakes.
Kinda of like the Arizona playoff loss in 2009 where he was All-World. But his first pass was an Int, and his last play was the strip-sack-TD-game over.
Pressure city on this guy, again, and only if the defense magically morphs into a good one, can we beat a great team.

That's why my $$$$ will be on San Fran. And I hope I jinx the heck out of the Niners.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Rodgers and Lacy need to have a big game. Defense is still pretty bad but if they can get some turnovers it increases our chances.

Apparently the weather is calling for temps in the single digits and even below zero. That kind of weather could tip the advantage in our favor although in recent years it's been just as much a detriment to us and to other teams.

We're going to need to put our big boy pants on in this game. It's going to be cold, it's going to be physical and it's going to be close. Hopefully we come out on top.

EWright21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Physical runners like Lacy, S Jackson and the Beast are definitely a tougher challenge for the Niners defense than smaller, quick guys like Reggie Bush or Sproles. Rodgers is a local college hero and well respected so, other than the extreme homers, most Niners fans are looking at this as a tough game.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stack the box the entire game. Force Squidsworth to beat you with his arm in freezing temperatures. I would have bracket coverage on Vernon davis and go man on the outside. We won't beat them playing that weak butt zone Capers likes to play. This is where the db's earn their game check.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope its a battle similar to the one we had against AZ before our SB season. That was awesome even though we got robbed on the no call at the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts