Here's To A Good Tommorow

daredevil25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't really post much, but spent a good time here at PackerForum.com, nice site you got here. Since we all know the sides we'll go going for tommorow, its redudant to say who I'm going for but I think we can all hope for a game with few (how bout no) injuries. Some would like to see the Packers as a bump in the road but I have to give it up to a team with all the injuries and doubters you have fighting every week whether at home or on the road. Overall, I'm hopeful for another classic in the series (that 2002 game was a lot of fun) and may the best team win.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
daredevil25 said:
Didn't really post much, but spent a good time here at PackerForum.com, nice site you got here. Since we all know the sides we'll go going for tommorow, its redudant to say who I'm going for but I think we can all hope for a game with few (how bout no) injuries. Some would like to see the Packers as a bump in the road but I have to give it up to a team with all the injuries and doubters you have fighting every week whether at home or on the road. Overall, I'm hopeful for another classic in the series (that 2002 game was a lot of fun) and may the best team win.

same here devil.

OP
OP
D

daredevil25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, nice game by the Packers. Knew they would put up a great effort but I'm so peeved by our complete lack of effort. Best of fortune down the road Pack fans

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
daredevil25 said:
Nice, nice game by the Packers. Knew they would put up a great effort but I'm so peeved by our complete lack of effort. Best of fortune down the road Pack fans

Thank you for being a respectful fan. Been fun for us to watch.

Members online

Latest posts