Henry Hynoski (FB, Pittsburgh)

DCEBB2011

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Three underclassmen members of the Pitt football team will forgo their remaining collegiate eligibility and declare for the NFL Draft. Junior receiver Jon Baldwin, junior fullback Henry Hynoski and sophomore tailback Dion Lewis announced their decisions to turn pro today. Hynoski was Pitt’s starting fullback each of the past two years. This past season he rushed 12 times for 33 yards and caught 25 passes for 174 yards and one touchdown. “After a long discussion with my close family members I feel that the current time is my best opportunity to fulfill my life-long dream of entering the NFL Draft. Along with information I received about my potential draft status, I will earn my degree in April in business marketing. I want to thank Coach Wannstedt, Coach Cignetti and Coach Walker for the wonderful opportunity they have given me to succeed at this outstanding university. I would also like to thank the people of Pittsburgh, as well as my hometown, for their constant support throughout my years here. I wish the best of luck to my team members and I look forward to following the future successes of the Pitt program.” - Pitt football

Hynoski is most likely the best FB prospect in college football. He has great size (6-2, 260) and adequate speed (4.82e) for the position. He is valuable as a runner, receiver, and blocker which makes him extremely valuable to a team that utilizes a multiple-set offense. Most true FBs don't go until later rounds, but Hynoski could go as high as the 3rd round this year.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts