Help me not watch the bears

Jeff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My local fox station decides what game to air by votes. I am tired of watching the bears. If you would care to help me out and vote for the Packer game it would be greatly appreciated. You do have to register your email address to vote, but just uncheck the yes I want to receive emails box and they do not send you any spam email. They will send one confirmation e-mail that you registered. You go from a link in that email to sign in and make your vote.

The link is http://kdsm.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=104370

You will have to first go to the registration tab on the top right.

This is for the Fox station in North Central Iowa.
Any votes for the game for week 10 for the Packers game would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want to watch duh bears.

Go Pack!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

My local fox station decides what game to air by votes. I am tired of watching the bears. If you would care to help me out and vote for the Packer game it would be greatly appreciated. You do have to register your email address to vote, but just uncheck the yes I want to receive emails box and they do not send you any spam email. They will send one confirmation e-mail that you registered. You go from a link in that email to sign in and make your vote.

The link is http://kdsm.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=104370

You will have to first go to the registration tab on the top right.

This is for the Fox station in North Central Iowa.
Any votes for the game for week 10 for the Packers game would be greatly appreciated.

I don't want to watch duh bears.

Go Pack!!

Take deep breaths Jeff.....deep breaths....and relax, relax ;)

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Direct TV has NFL SUNDAY TICKET and NFL.com has a way to watch from your computer. Both cost money, but I don't believe you're going to get a lot of help with your plan. Chill out, have a cold one, and consider some other options.

:whistling:

I

Direct TV has NFL SUNDAY TICKET and NFL.com has a way to watch from your computer. Both cost money, but I don't believe you're going to get a lot of help with your plan. Chill out, have a cold one, and consider some other options.

I use NFL UK gamepass. As Smokey said, these services cost money but they are worth it as you see the whole season. I THINK the U.S. has the same type of service ;)

OP
OP
J

Jeff

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I will have to check out the NFL.com, I was not aware of that. I did know direct tv had Sunday ticket, just do not feel like switching from the provider I have. I don't mind paying. I pay for MLB.TV for all the baseball games. I would pay for a similar service for all football games.
Thanks!

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh

Can the feed from NFL.com go to a smart TV via a device like Roku or Boxee? Is the resolution good enough so that it looks good on a 52" HDTV? Anyone try it yet? Does it buffer well?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the title, I thought it was going to be a fan who couldn't help but want to watch the Bears and was reaching out for suggestions on other things to do.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The most logical solution would be to say "screw everything else in my life, I a moving to Wisconsin so I can watch Packer games."

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I use NFL UK gamepass. As Smokey said, these services cost money but they are worth it as you see the whole season. I THINK the U.S. has the same type of service ;)

Gamepass (which is what you are talking about, Bill) is not available in the US. Rather, it is NFL Ticket and usually only is available if you subscribe to one particular cable company (DirecTV). It's also more the three times the price of Gamepass.

I had Gamepass, too, when I lived in te UK. It was great! Except for the fact that the games were on so late due to the time zone difference. But, I watched the Packers win the SB at 3 AM never-the-less...

I

Gamepass (which is what you are talking about, Bill) is not available in the US. Rather, it is NFL Ticket and usually only is available if you subscribe to one particular cable company (DirecTV). It's also more the three times the price of Gamepass.

I had Gamepass, too, when I lived in te UK. It was great! Except for the fact that the games were on so late due to the time zone difference. But, I watched the Packers win the SB at 3 AM never-the-less...

Thats the one PF. I get mine as a birthday present ;). Best present I`ve ever had

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Thats the one PF. I get mine as a birthday present ;). Best present I`ve ever had

Yeah, enjoy! I loved Gamepass. Replay and all.

But, Gamepass.com won't run unless your IP address is from outside the US. Not that this is insurmountable for those in the US, but it adds a layer of complication. Me? I got NFL ticket (streaming version) for this season when I purchased the Madden 25 anniversary edition. It came as a bonus. Pretty good deal as I got the game and the Ticket for only $100 through Amazon.

I

Yeah, enjoy! I loved Gamepass. Replay and all.

But, Gamepass.com won't run unless your IP address is from outside the US. Not that this is insurmountable for those in the US, but it adds a layer of complication. Me? I got NFL ticket (streaming version) for this season when I purchased the Madden 25 anniversary edition. It came as a bonus. Pretty good deal as I got the game and the Ticket for only $100 through Amazon.

I hear ya, although the past three weeks we have had Packer games live at 7.00 p.m. our time, which threw me a bit I can tell you :confused:.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We finally rigged up our laptop to the flatscreen and stream from sites when we can't get the game. OF COURSE I'll not mention the sites or i'll get my "legs slapped"!! Goodness that is such a crazy saying because that was my mom's favorite place to slap me. :confused:

I didn't keep that tradition going.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with buying Madden 25 anniversary edition off Amazon. You do NOT have to be a DirecTV subscriber, just buy that and you're good to go to stream the Packers online.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get Sunday Ticket, but probably only watch half the games at home because it's boring there, lol. I'd rather be at the bar, it just gets annoying with idiot Bears fans acting all tough, like they're in the mob, puffing their chests out like morons. I have gotten NBA League Pass a few times to watch the Bucks (I still love that team for some god-forsaken reason). But quite honestly, I'd say that even in Chicago, most of our games are televised here. The only time they're not, is if the Packers and Bears are playing at the same time on the same network and that only happens about 3 or 4 times a year.

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Subtle, Jeff, subtle. You didn't really want to retire with the Colts didja?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Packers won the vote. Yea!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hey, did I miss another election.
Well, 10 grand says you miss this put. No pressure, just hurry up. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts