Help me find an authentic (not knock-off) jersey

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My wife bought me an awesome Woodson authentic throwback jersey for Christmas. Problem is, it's too small. And since the NFL is switching to Nike next season, there doesn't seem to be any stock left anywhere. So I can't exchange my jersey for a different size. They recommend returning it and waiting until May or June when Nike jerseys come out. Now, I don't know how much they'll cost. Maybe they'll be $300! If anyone could give me a lead on where to find a Woodson authentic jersey, size 52, that would be awesome. Doesn't have to be throwback, it just has to be Woodson. Thanks everyone.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My wife bought me an awesome Woodson authentic throwback jersey for Christmas. Problem is, it's too small. And since the NFL is switching to Nike next season, there doesn't seem to be any stock left anywhere. So I can't exchange my jersey for a different size. They recommend returning it and waiting until May or June when Nike jerseys come out. Now, I don't know how much they'll cost. Maybe they'll be $300! If anyone could give me a lead on where to find a Woodson authentic jersey, size 52, that would be awesome. Doesn't have to be throwback, it just has to be Woodson. Thanks everyone.

Is that the 3rd jersey? I have a brand new 52 authentic away #12 jersey I could sell you... NEVER worn...From the Packer pro shop

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll think about it. I am nervous to buy a Rodgers jersey (or any player that has the potential for some day playing on another team) because I don't want get Favre'd. But I will definitely think about it.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll think about it. I am nervous to buy a Rodgers jersey (or any player that has the potential for some day playing on another team) because I don't want get Favre'd. But I will definitely think about it.

Totally understand... I will not wear the jersey or remove the tags until I get a definite answer... But I do invite you to do the math.... I don't want you to think I'm trying to profit off this....

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, I know that's the cost. And I HOPE they don't look like that! I've seen those mock-ups before. I think they're bogus. My main concern is that they might up the price to $300 or something crazy like that. And I don't want to wait until April.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, I know that's the cost. And I HOPE they don't look like that! I've seen those mock-ups before. I think they're bogus. My main concern is that they might up the price to $300 or something crazy like that. And I don't want to wait until April.

This is idle speculation (No one knows the answer) but from friends talking, I'm hearing $225.00 or so.... I think the pics are bogus myself... In terms of Rodgers pulling a Brett Favre, and playing with someone else, I see Aaron having more class than that... And I do believe, he will be awarded a new contract that will lock him up for a very long time (speculation on my part) If I sell it, fine.. If I don't I have an awesome jersey... A win-win for me...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they wont be $300 they will be the same cost they are now.

After the season typically stores mark down the NFL stuff

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they wont be $300 they will be the same cost they are now.

After the season typically stores mark down the NFL stuff

Authentic jerseys too? If you go to the Packer proshop, and look for authentics OR replicas, the supply is limited... For example, IF I was 145 pounds and wanted an authentic Nelson away... size 56 is avalable... No thanks lol

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Price is going up 30$. I'm thinking of selling my authentic Rodgers home on eBay for a marked up price. 350ish. Since its a collectors piece now! And I'll have 300 to drop on a new Nike one!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Price is going up 30$. I'm thinking of selling my authentic Rodgers home on eBay for a marked up price. 350ish. Since its a collectors piece now! And I'll have 300 to drop on a new Nike one!

haha cant tell if you are serious or not.

Latest posts