Hello! :)

Madd Jukes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new to this site of course. I've been a Packers fan since 2004 ( I was 10 years old when i liked the Packers) and I've decided to come get my knowledge up about Football. I haven't really been a hardcore fan but I've tried to watch them as much as I can. The past two or three seasons I have been getting more into football.

Favorite Team: Packers
Favorite Player:
All-Time: Brett Favre
Right Now: I dunno man, I like all the Packers players.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome MADD Jukes. Glad to have another Packer fan. Enjoy,kick back & have a beer or 4.

bigblue bay packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome,MJ. i've been a packer fan 4 over 45 yrs. i'm a fan of BF also, very disapointed in the way he went out but the packers did the right thing. i hope you never have to watch the bad times like i have but never give up. once a packer fan always a packer fan. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

Marsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey! I just joined too, this site is awesome. Sorry to piggyback but I don't have posting rights yet and need some + votes! As a Canadian Packers fan, all I can say is the North rules the NFL in all ways!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new to this site of course. I've been a Packers fan since 2004 ( I was 10 years old when i liked the Packers) and I've decided to come get my knowledge up about Football. I haven't really been a hardcore fan but I've tried to watch them as much as I can. The past two or three seasons I have been getting more into football.

Favorite Player:

Welcome to the forum, keeping posting man!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Favorite Player:

Welcome to the forum, keeping posting man!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts