Hello!

Camron Bitzer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Camron, 20 years old, from Colorado. I've been a Packer fan for about 10 years now. I originally started to like the Packers because my favorite color was green, and my step-dad was trying to get me into football. So I went with them and have been a fan ever since! I am an official stockholder in the Green Bay Packers as of December 16th! :D I'm super stoked on that. I have never been to an NFL football game, because I'm not a Bronco fan and the Packers rarely ever come out here to play. My family lives in Chicago so I'm kind of the lone wolf of the family when it comes to football, but I have a girlfriend who I've influenced to follow the Packers so I'm not completely alone ;) I don't know anything about forums, except that you talk to people and can discuss/ debate certain topics. Seeing as I'm the only Packer fan around I need some interaction with my fellow fans!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! You have come to the right place for all things Packers! If you need any help using the forum, you have but to ask! :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome! You'll find lots of discussions going on daily!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
My name is Camron, 20 years old, from Colorado. I've been a Packer fan for about 10 years now. I originally started to like the Packers because my favorite color was green, and my step-dad was trying to get me into football. So I went with them and have been a fan ever since! I am an official stockholder in the Green Bay Packers as of December 16th! :D I'm super stoked on that. I have never been to an NFL football game, because I'm not a Bronco fan and the Packers rarely ever come out here to play. My family lives in Chicago so I'm kind of the lone wolf of the family when it comes to football, but I have a girlfriend who I've influenced to follow the Packers so I'm not completely alone ;) I don't know anything about forums, except that you talk to people and can discuss/ debate certain topics. Seeing as I'm the only Packer fan around I need some interaction with my fellow fans!

You're among friends here. If your girlfriend is a Packers fan, she's definately a keeper. ;)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Camron. If you like to talk Packer football you have come to the right place.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts