Hello Packer Fans

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to welcome Ryan and the rest of the Packer Forum to our Rivals Network. We have been looking for a long time for a good Packer site to join us and it was well worth the wait. Darn nice site you have here.

Now, it is my favorite time of year. Vikings-Packer week. Looks like we are battling it out for the division again this year. I just wish we were not on the bottom of the division. For Viking fans, this is going to be a season to forget. Besides the terrible play, there is the off field stuff that is an absolute embarrassment to any fan of the Vikes.

Which is why, even though we are at home, I give the edge to the Packers this week. Our players heads are anywhere but into football. Plus, from what I saw of the Carolina game, you guys have what it takes to make a comeback if you get down during the game. If we get behind, we will fold like a bad debt.

Even with both teams playing like they have this year, I'm hoping this is another good battle between the teams. Division rivalries usually are. Let's hope we can both come out of this one without any more injuries. I can't believe how banged up these teams are this year.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The usual "character's" are surely different this year. Should be Interesting. Who knows how the the two teams chemistry will mix and what the end results will produce on the feild? Welcome.

OP
OP
K

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
The usual "character's" are surely different this year. Should be Interesting. Who knows how the the two teams chemistry will mix and what the end results will produce on the feild? Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. I was in hopes that our new defense would be of help to us this year. But I'm afraid the way they have been playing I may be in for another Brett Favre patented drive down the field with less than a minute remaining to win the game.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey KV thanks for stopping through, heck of a nice site you have over there as well. I have an article posted on our main page with links to your site and forums, hopefully our users will give you guys a decent influx of packer backer chatter!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Kansas Viking...haven't been to your site yet but I plan on it. I have little doubt that the Vikings will "bring it" this week as they always seem to do that against our beloved Packers. I hope GB can squeak one out but I won't buy for a second that the Vikes won't be ready even with the distractions. I look for a good, hard fought game and the team that wins the turnover battle will probably win the game.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KansasViking--Welcome to Packer forum from long time Packer fan located in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field. Now you are good example of good Viking fan. Most of the Viking fan posters have come on and trash the Packer franchise and its fans. We, Packer fans are quite protective of our Packer team, if it attacked unfairly. It will be a typical Packer-Viking battle at the Dome. If the Vikings and Packers can't get up for this game and play a good football game. There is no hope for either franchise this year. By the way what is going on with the new stadium in Mn? The last thing I heard is that because of big problem on the lake in the boats, voters might vote no for 500 Plus million dollars needed to build the new stadium. I thought the new owner Ziggy Wiff was going to build a new stadium without State of Mn money, as part of huge development he was going to build. Then I heard Mr Wiff was having trouble getting the land he wants to develop for new Stadium and project. Fill us in on the situation!!

OP
OP
K

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Hey KV thanks for stopping through, heck of a nice site you have over there as well. I have an article posted on our main page with links to your site and forums, hopefully our users will give you guys a decent influx of packer backer chatter!

Thanks Ryan. Don't know what software you are using here, but it looks great. Love the design.

OP
OP
K

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Welcome Kansas Viking...haven't been to your site yet but I plan on it. I have little doubt that the Vikings will "bring it" this week as they always seem to do that against our beloved Packers. I hope GB can squeak one out but I won't buy for a second that the Vikes won't be ready even with the distractions. I look for a good, hard fought game and the team that wins the turnover battle will probably win the game.

I certainly hope my team can get up for this one. If they can't then the season will be basically over from here on out.

Turnovers will most likely decide this one, and we have been on the wrong end of the give a way-take a way ratio this year.

OP
OP
K

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
KansasViking--Welcome to Packer forum from long time Packer fan located in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field. Now you are good example of good Viking fan. Most of the Viking fan posters have come on and trash the Packer franchise and its fans. We, Packer fans are quite protective of our Packer team, if it attacked unfairly. It will be a typical Packer-Viking battle at the Dome. If the Vikings and Packers can't get up for this game and play a good football game. There is no hope for either franchise this year. By the way what is going on with the new stadium in Mn? The last thing I heard is that because of big problem on the lake in the boats, voters might vote no for 500 Plus million dollars needed to build the new stadium. I thought the new owner Ziggy Wiff was going to build a new stadium without State of Mn money, as part of huge development he was going to build. Then I heard Mr Wiff was having trouble getting the land he wants to develop for new Stadium and project. Fill us in on the situation!!

Thanks. I don't do the smack thing. Have no use for it. Besides, it will always come back to haunt you. Would much rather talk football with other fans.

The Stadium? Zygi has signed a deal with Blaine to put in around a $700M stadium with a retractable roof. They are going to set up the infrastructure, have the practice facility there and everything.

Only draw back is that they were trying to get Pawlenty to call a special session of the Legislature for Stadium financing. But after our idiot players decided to go on the Love Boat Cruise, the head of the Legislature called the Governor and told him not to waste his time. They would not vote any public funding for a bunch like the Vikings. As sad as it is, I don't blame them.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KansasViking said:
First of all, I'd like to welcome Ryan and the rest of the Packer Forum to our Rivals Network. We have been looking for a long time for a good Packer site to join us and it was well worth the wait. Darn nice site you have here.

Now, it is my favorite time of year. Vikings-Packer week. Looks like we are battling it out for the division again this year. I just wish we were not on the bottom of the division. For Viking fans, this is going to be a season to forget. Besides the terrible play, there is the off field stuff that is an absolute embarrassment to any fan of the Vikes.

Which is why, even though we are at home, I give the edge to the Packers this week. Our players heads are anywhere but into football. Plus, from what I saw of the Carolina game, you guys have what it takes to make a comeback if you get down during the game. If we get behind, we will fold like a bad debt.

Even with both teams playing like they have this year, I'm hoping this is another good battle between the teams. Division rivalries usually are. Let's hope we can both come out of this one without any more injuries. I can't believe how banged up these teams are this year.

Its ok ur welcome here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts