Hello from Toronto

torontopack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all, I want to introduce my self. I'm a Packers fan from Toronto. Lots of loyal Packers fans here. I'm new, but you seem to have a great site here. Thanks for creating an impressive site where Packers fans can discuss football with each other and other football fans. I look forward to discussing football and the Packers with you in the future.

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet, another canuck on the board here :D

I'm new too, but this seems like a great place to talk football.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome from South of the Border. That is the MN/Canadian border. We live about a 6 hour drive from Canada. Have been around Lake Superior twice and love the Canadian side just as much as the US side. Again, welcome to the board.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
torontopack said:
Hi all, I want to introduce my self. I'm a Packers fan from Toronto. Lots of loyal Packers fans here. I'm new, but you seem to have a great site here. Thanks for creating an impressive site where Packers fans can discuss football with each other and other football fans. I look forward to discussing football and the Packers with you in the future.

all right start posting eh?

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome torontopack from a long time Packer fan (lifetime) located in DePere Wi. just five miles from Historic Lambeau Field. Always room for a new Packer fan from Canada on Packer forum. Any questions about the Packers, just ask, we Packer fans on this forum will answer them. Look forward to your postings.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome toronto. It's always nice to see international Packer fans on the forum. I believe you will find this a very good site good people and very knowledgeable.
:welcome:

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Didn't Canada give us Henry Burris. I wonder what he's doing now? :Canada:

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Didn't Canada give us Henry Burris. I wonder what he's doing now?

He's in the CFL again, but on Calgary this time and was on the Saskatchewan Roughriders before. He's pretty good, has a strong arm, but traditionally throws lots of INTs and makes dumb throws sometimes...he's having a good year for the most part, but I don't think he's one of the best in the league.

OP
OP
T

torontopack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cdnpackfan said:
Welcome aboard. Didn't Canada give us Henry Burris. I wonder what he's doing now?

He's in the CFL again, but on Calgary this time and was on the Saskatchewan Roughriders before. He's pretty good, has a strong arm, but traditionally throws lots of INTs and makes dumb throws sometimes...he's having a good year for the most part, but I don't think he's one of the best in the league.

I would agree with your assessment here.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cdnpackfan said:

Yeah, I saw him play and met him a few times early in his career. I don't think he is a Pro bowl QB but a heck of a guy. Real personable and honest. I wish him Luckl

Members online

Latest posts