Hello from the Wizard

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Promised Packone I would check this place out when it got rolling again....very nice.
I am a Packer football fanatic that post everywhere and recently started my own little forum.
Looks great guys !

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
If any of you feel like checking out my little forum please stop in and give us your 2 cents worth....
http://Packerfootball.activeboard.com/ Like the folks on here we are very ...very Pro Packer as well as Pro Badger..... Thank PackOne great job cleaning this up...looks 100% better.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
Your approved.....Aside from a handful of known "haters" we except everyone in the clubhouse.

44 blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wizard 87 said:
Your approved.....Aside from a handful of known "haters" we except everyone in the clubhouse.
Hey everyone 44 blitz from the clubhouse....Wizard AKA 68md urged me to join.I am a lifelong Packer fan and a rabid Badger sports nut...hope I can contribute

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
44 blitz said:
Hey everyone 44 blitz from the clubhouse....Wizard AKA 68md urged me to join.I am a lifelong Packer fan and a rabid Badger sports nut...hope I can contribute
Welcome. :beer:

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
44 blitz said:
[quote="wizard 87":6v1i6rns]Your approved.....Aside from a handful of known "haters" we except everyone in the clubhouse.
Hey everyone 44 blitz from the clubhouse....Wizard AKA 68md urged me to join.I am a lifelong Packer fan and a rabid Badger sports nut...hope I can contribute[/quote:6v1i6rns]

Welcome man. Make sure and put wizards name in a post for the new member recruit prize package.

Good to see yet another Pack fan hit the fold.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
44 blitz said:
[quote="wizard 87":1hluqusg]Your approved.....Aside from a handful of known "haters" we except everyone in the clubhouse.
Hey everyone 44 blitz from the clubhouse....Wizard AKA 68md urged me to join.I am a lifelong Packer fan and a rabid Badger sports nut...hope I can contribute[/quote:1hluqusg]
Thanks for joining.....this a great forum maybe the rest of the guys will join and we can make this a brother site along with the Packer place. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts