Hello from Spring Green, WI

coogrr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hello. I used to be a regular poster on the JS Online board but that board has been taken over by wackos who want to discuss racism, religion, politics, patting themselves on the back, and other non-football related topics.

I am all for open, free-wheeling discussions on nearly any topic. But I feel in a forum that has a theme (i.e., Green Bay Packers and football) the topics discussed should relate to the theme. Just MHO.
8)

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to see you here! Ryan runs a great board here,I think you will like it .Join in and converse with all of us here! We do alot of Packers talk. :welcome: :beer:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome coogrr,

We try and keep it on topic here! Hope you find the conversations more to your liking. We look forward to reading your thoughts on the team!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings Coogrr. This is old senior seasoned Packer fan just a "stones throw" from Lambeau Field in De P ere, Wi . . It is where St. Norbert College is located which where I went to college and it's dormitories house and feed the Green BAy Packer team during Packer's summer training camp. I just found out about this Packer Forum Website. I was using The Green BAy Press-Gazette (which is't bad) and Green BAy News-Chronicle(it is all right) Packer forums. Some of that stuff you describe was on those two website. You could request it be removed, the web masters would check in out and remove the Postings and sometimes the Poster. This Packerforum website is really great and better than the other two. A big hello from Green Bay to a Spring Greener, home of Frank L Wright. U.S. greatest in his field of designing buildings and houses. Been in Spring Green doing the tourist thing, it is a beautiful area of Wi. Look forward to reading your postings. Hope you will find mine informative and accurate. I will be at Packer draft Party at Lambeau Atrium and will put a posting out on it on Saturday Night.

Members online

Latest posts