Hello From South Milwaukee

admiral

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello. I actually just found this site, but from what I've read, it's an awesome place.

Just some quick stuff about me. I am the creator of Packerfox (Addon). I've been a Packer fan for almost as long as I can remember, and probably before then, too. My other passion is flight simulator and virtual airlines. I am currently developing a new virtual airline based in the Grand Canyon area. I also painted a Packer airplane (I'll have to try to dig up some pictures of it).

Glad that I found this site!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well admiral, since it has been almost two days and over 50 views since you posted this, and not a one of your fellow cheeseheads has replied....

Being the great and magnificent person that I am (read Vikings Fan)..Greetings!

You know, cheesheads can be a surly lot. :razz:

However, Vikings Fans are most magnanimous!
For proof, click below:

Minnesota Nice

By the way, packerfox was a good idea, from a technical point.
However, the content reeks!
:razz:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello. I actually just found this site, but from what I've read, it's an awesome place.

Just some quick stuff about me. I am the creator of Packerfox (Addon). I've been a Packer fan for almost as long as I can remember, and probably before then, too. My other passion is flight simulator and virtual airlines. I am currently developing a new virtual airline based in the Grand Canyon area. I also painted a Packer airplane (I'll have to try to dig up some pictures of it).

Glad that I found this site!

I have your addon. It is awesome. Glad to have you.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!!
I would have welcomed you earlier, but my puter is down and i only get to the library once a week or so.
It's a shame that you had to be welcomed here by our (beloved) resident Purple Troll! :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts