Hello from Phoenix

Sofargone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just giving a shout to all my fellow cheeseheads. I was at the game today, had a nice tailgate and an even better game. Lets continueit on next week.

Sofargone

OP
OP
S

Sofargone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any chance you going to the game next weekend?

If I don't work this weekend I will be going to the game otherwise the kiddos will go.

We were there last weekend but we returned home to find that my wife FORGOT to record the game. The first Packers game in years that I don't have on dvd. Sure would like to find it somewhere.

Are you going ?

RTruesdell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HI

I am new hear and wanna tell all other cheese heads I will be at the game on Sun. partying it Packer style let me know if any off you guys are going. last game I was surronded bye Cardinal fans not cool need some more Packer fans to hang out with.

OP
OP
S

Sofargone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RTruesdell I will be at the game tomorrow. Come on over and tailgate with the green and gold !!

Those of you who are going and want to tailgate head over to the Green parking lot. We will be set up on the practice field on the northwest corner right next to the goal post. We will be there around 10am and will be largely a Packers crowd with a few token Cards fans. If you decide to come looking and cant find us ring me at 623-606-4166, the name is Patrick.

Sofargone

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts