Hello fellow fans

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I'm new here, HUGE Packer fan. Try to keep up on everything, I like hearing people's opinions on the Pack and voicing my own. Much excitement to see where we head after this off-season!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome charles, things are gonna be getting juicy soon with the favre decision, and the draft!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome scharles!!!
Jackson County........I deer hunt in "Hatfield" which i believe is in your neck of the woods!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
scharles said:
So I'm new here, HUGE Packer fan. Try to keep up on everything, I like hearing people's opinions on the Pack and voicing my own. Much excitement to see where we head after this off-season!

the bigger the packer fan, the better.

OP
OP
S

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Welcome scharles!!!
Jackson County........I deer hunt in "Hatfield" which i believe is in your neck of the woods!

Yea, I'm from Hixton which is about 10 miles from Black River Falls, I'm sure you're familiar. I'm a big hunter as well.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
scharles said:
cheesey said:
Welcome scharles!!!

Yea, I'm from Hixton which is about 10 miles from Black River Falls, I'm sure you're familiar. I'm a big hunter as well.

Yup! Not far from where i hunt! How many years have you hunted? Whats your biggest buck?

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scharles- Big Welcome to a HUGE Packer fan in Jackson County, Wi. from PWT36, a very long time, Green Bay born Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.

Members online

Latest posts