Hello everybody

The Bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, Packer Fans,

another German Packer fan found the way into your interesting forum. ;)

I am living in the Ruhr area and I discovered my love for American Football and especially the Packers somewhere in den 90's.
Unfortunately I have never seen a game at Lambeau, but it is still on the list "What I want to do". In Germany I went to some games of Rhein Fire, a Team of the NFL Europe (which was cancelled in 2007).

For getting a lot of great Stadium atmosphere I am visiting every Home game of Borussia Dortmund (Soccer-Champions 2011 and 2012) since 2008 and sometimes Away games.

Fall is coming and I am hoping for a great season and a lot of nice conversations.

GoPackGo
The Bat

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We do, in fact, have a growing contingent of German fans and I think it is awesome that the Pack has an international fan base. Hope you enjoy yourself here in the forum.

OP
OP
The Bat

The Bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many thanks for the warm welcome notes! I am very proud to be part of the packer family.
Sorry, I was a little bit busy celebrating our soccer cup and the soccer championship. A great experience! The fanbase here in Germany is growing. GoPackGo!
Fall is coming.

Members online

Latest posts