Hello. Can anyone say AR?

Reaction score
It's funny, because Rodgers is doing what Brady "supposedly" is doing too. Rodgers is making whomever steps in at receiver good. Just look at Boykin. He's one of the top receivers in the league in the last 2 weeks for targets per game percentage.

It sort of seems like 2010 all over again, unfortunately / fortunately

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I would rather have someone who flys under the radar opposed to a guy always in the spotlight/media/drama..... I like where we are at and who got us there and the lack of attention.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People know who #12 is trust me. Even as one of the best Sports franchises Bren Bay is still considered small market. If #12 layed for any f the New York teams or even Dallas?? he'd be all over the news.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
People know who #12 is trust me. Even as one of the best Sports franchises Bren Bay is still considered small market. If #12 layed for any f the New York teams or even Dallas?? he'd be all over the news.

Yes, we all know that and all people who follow NFL football know who he is......I'm just saying he, as a person and a player, flys under the radar. That is a good thing. No drama, no crap talking etc.... he does not feed the media....because we all know how they make mole hills into mountains. Even the packers as a whole get less coverage on ESPN/NFL network IMO.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we all know that and all people who follow NFL football know who he is......I'm just saying he, as a person and a player, flys under the radar. That is a good thing. No drama, no crap talking etc.... he does not feed the media....because we all know how they make mole hills into mountains. Even the packers as a whole get less coverage on ESPN/NFL network IMO.

I completely agree, I've seen the dang Broncos on Prime time like four times this year...what the heck man.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Air-Run has no problem being under the radar.
If it's good enough for him, then it's good enough for me.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-rodgers-i-love-packers-being-under-the-radar

"I love it. I love being under the radar," Rodgers told Jason Wilde of ESPNMilwaukee.com recently. "For sure, we're a contender. For sure. I mean, we're going to put ourselves in position to win a lot of games. Our goal is to win our division and get to the playoffs. And anything can happen. And then hopefully we can take care of business like we did in 2010 when we get back there.

"The NFL didn't do us any favors with the schedule, but we don't need them to."

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The less press the East Coast press gives the Pack -- right now anyway -- the better I like it. Most ends up being so inane that it takes me week to shake the cobwebs out of my brain.

Who was the putz recommending that the Packers trade ANYBODY for Jordy Nelson? I mean, you read that kind of bunk and you just know that said sportswriter/sportscaster/talking head (Rodney Harrison) just has NO clue.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
After seeing Manning and Brady yesterday I feel we have the better QB. How often does Rodgers throw two interceptions, the phrase once in a blue moon is a fair analogy. How about a pick six, I can't really remember. Still think the league favors baby Brady, and he will be forever be remembered for the Tuck rule. Manning always seemed to have a good team built around him, I would argue Rodgers does too till midseason.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Green bay in general is a smaller media market due to the city size. In denver and boston anything you say or do will be put under a microscope. Hell, even if you are seen out in public in big city the media follows big name players around like a lost puppy. I love our small market team.

Members online

Latest posts