Hello all

MSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello fellow Packer fans! My name is Matthew and I'm 28 married with one kid I currently live in Missouri (sucks) but soon I'm moving to Madison WI even though I live in a state with two pro football teams I've always been a Cheesehead! I grew up with the biggest Green Bay Packer fan in Missouri (would say that's a fair assumption) my father I swear if he got cut he would bleed green and yellow.....so it was easy for me to become a Packers fan aswell (kinda felt like it was be a packers fan or die! lol) but no it was my decision that I made at 12 years old and stuck by since and I haven't had one regret about it....anyways I've sorta been a member of this forum for awhile now just not registerd but as a reader of topics/posts but I decided to register the other day I may not post alot I enjoy reading more than I do commenting but I also enjoy making art as in green bay packers wallpapers and signatures mostly for myself but I wouldn't mind sharing some of my future work

anyways I was looking for a section to post my work for all to use if they wish but I don't really see a section for that or maybe I didn't look hard enough my question is basicly if I make say a Clay Matthews wallpaper or a Ryan Grant wallpaper where may I post them?

thank you for your time and welcome to this forum I'm glad to be here and I hope to be a model member of Packerforum

(btw I hope my sig isn't to big if it is I will take it down no problem)

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live near Madison, if you ever need help finding anything or need suggestions on places in Madison...feel free to ask. Hope the move goes smoothly.

OP
OP
MSA

MSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live near Madison, if you ever need help finding anything or need suggestions on places in Madison...feel free to ask. Hope the move goes smoothly.

Thank you all for the warm welcome first of all....and yes Cardsmc25 that sounds great and hey if you know any good Mexican food resturants in Madison that would be great my wife is hispanic and I've taken her to like 30 different mexican resturants here in missouri and she hated all but one so yeah any help or heads up on that would be greatly appreciated :D

Btw case anybody is curious how I chose my username my name is Matthew my wifes name is Senaida and my kids name is Alexandra so MSA lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

As far as Mexican Milwaukee has GREAT ones as I too was once married to a Hispanic lady and some of the places I been to in Milwaukee are just like home made..One place even serves the meal on paper plates

OP
OP
MSA

MSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hehe thanks longtimefan I swear my wife would make me drive to Milwaukee if the food was better thier

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Milwaukee area has a part of the city that is mostly Hispanic....even have the ice cream carts with the bells going up n down the streets during warm weather

OP
OP
MSA

MSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like where she is from....she is from the country of Belize and they have guys that ride around on bikes with bells on them selling icecream I think she will love to see that again

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matthew, I really enjoy Pedro's... but I don't know if she will like it, I don't have much to compare it to. There is also another place called Fiesta Cancun. They are both on the west side of Madison. I like them both a lot. Do you know what part of Madison you will be living in?

OP
OP
MSA

MSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mostly the 3 condos I'm looking at are on the west end and I did find alot of good online ratings on that Fiesta Cancun that was one I was gonna check out when I get thier also I will look into Pedro's thanks so much for the tips it' really appreciated :smile2:

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mostly the 3 condos I'm looking at are on the west end and I did find alot of good online ratings on that Fiesta Cancun that was one I was gonna check out when I get thier also I will look into Pedro's thanks so much for the tips it' really appreciated :smile2:

I don't know how old your kid is, but I hope you are considering Middleton school district and not one of the Madison ones. Madison Edgewood is a private school ($$$$). Madison Memorial isn't too bad, but I would stay away from Madison West. I like the Middleton school district the best in the Madison area.

Members online

Latest posts