Hello all.

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been a following and rooting for the Packers since the late 70's. I was finally taken to my first game in 1980 preseason, hooked ever since.

My girls seem to be coming around as long as I can keep my wife from messing them up. She is a 49er fan. Good for me that the Pack has dominated SF since we have been married.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome then!!

As I said on espn this is really a GREAT site and wont have to deal with trolls at all..Just packers fans that fight all the time LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been a following and rooting for the Packers since the late 70's. I was finally taken to my first game in 1980 preseason, hooked ever since.

My girls seem to be coming around as long as I can keep my wife from messing them up. She is a 49er fan. Good for me that the Pack has dominated SF since we have been married.
WELCOME!
Keep your girls on the straight and narrow!(Packer fans, i mean!) :D

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packfanwith twins from Rothschild-

Welcome to the best Packer forum around-Packerforum.com . I am a Green Bay born and raised very longtime Packer fan, who now lives in DePere, Wi. , which is a suburb of GB located just five miles from Lambeau Field . I have been a Packer fan since birth , as that is the way it is , when you are born in Green Bay.

My memory goes back to mid 1940's, when Packer co-founder, HC & GM Earl"Curly" Lambeau was running the complete "show " in Green Bay .

I have no problem with my wife concerning Packer football, She has no interest in the game of Football.

Again Welcome to pf.com, looking forward to seeing your posts on this forum.

Members online

Latest posts