Heads Up to All

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stopping in for just a sec ---

I have to tell you guys, that I am so proud of my girl, today.
She is showing herself to be a real trooper in handling this loss.
(I'm not just saying that....)

We only found out that Susan's Mother had cancer around Labor Day.
What's more, the Doctor told her straight up, it was 'stage four'.....
They suggested she start chemo right away - problem is, Margaret is already 75.
Here's the kicker - she's a vibrant 75 and has a twin sister...
Just two days ago, she was driving her sister around to look at Duplex's.
And suddenly, now this.... everyone is still in shock, at the moment.
Her mother, for whatever reason, just went... very quickly and many had no time to say goodbye (even me :( ).... a very very fine woman.

I want to thank everyone here - for their kind words and I'll have Susan stop by to read and respond if she wants.... You guys are the best!

Thanks again!
Gotta go..............................

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thoughts and Prayers. Be there and be strong for Susan. It's times like this they need you most.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I pray that you and Susan are able to come thru these hard times and remember all the good things about her Mother.

I have often wondered which is better: to go quickly and suffer little or to take a longer time and end up have more pain.

We always want to keep our loved ones here as long as possible. Unfortunately what is best for us isn't always what is best for our loved ones.

You are a class act IPB. Truly I grieve for your loss.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Words cannot express the difficulty your family is going through. Thank goodness she had a great 75 years and got to see her family grow, and if this f$%&ed up disease was going to take her, that it wasn't a long drawn out ordeal. Life will continue, no matter how precious, enjoy each day on this rock, you never know when it will be taken from you. Best of luck to you and yours IPB.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that I hope you get through this time alright. I have lost many family members over the past ten year and I really feel for you!! You will be in my prayers!!!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Susan. I remember when I lost my dad 4 years ago. It is a hard thing with which to deal. God bless both of you.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my sympathy, strength, & prayers to you, Susan, & the entire family. i just lost my father on Oct 27th also from stage 4 cancer so i feel your pain. we're in this together.

our deepest sympathy,
the manning & fischer families

Members online

Latest posts