Hayward on track for offseason program

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we need a new physical trainer/conditioner. Last season I swear we had more hamstring injuries than any team previous. I hope Clay and Casey can stay healthy all season!

D

Deleted member 6794

I think we need a new physical trainer/conditioner.

I´m still baffled the front office didn´t make any changes to the strength and conditioning staff this offseason, won´t happen at least for another season though.

D Frank

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The chances of getting injured in this league is 100%... Everyone will get injured at some point in their career.. But the packers have been near the top of the league in recent years when it komes to hamstring issues.. Seems like these past few years, a good player for us gets hurt in the pre-season or in training kamp and misses the whole year.. Bishop, bulaga, worthy, Harris, and hayward played a couple before ending his season.. I don't think it's time to klean house yet, but to really evaluate and make huge changes.. Become more strict when konditioning players and working them out.. Hamstrings kan be pulled easily if not loose enough.. Stretch well, kondition great, practice hard, lift, and maintain a low tolerance for any slackers who seem as if they are not taking workouts and konditioning serious..

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts