HASSELBECK OUT TWO-TO-FOUR WEEKS

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Seahawks quaterback Matt Hasselbeck was hit low on Sunday by Vikings linebacker E.J. Henderson, it looked to us like Hasselbeck had suffered a torn ACL.

Though he didn't sustain a season-ending injury, he reportedly will miss the next two-to-four weeks with a strained MCL.

Seneca Wallace will start in Hasselbeck's absence. The team also is missing running back Shaun Alexander, who has missed three games with a broken bone in his foot.

The 4-2 Seahawks travel to Kansas City on Sunday, then host the Raiders and the Rams.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seneca Wallace is a good player, and IIRC the Seahawks schedule is pretty soft over the next 4 weeks.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that the LB intentionally rolled up into Hasselbeck's legs. He could have stopped rolling if he wanted to. I guess that it is part of the game, but an unfortunate part.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are you serious?

it looked more unintentional than the one that caused carson palmers injury.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying that I would bet the money that you won on GB yesterday that he did it intentionally, but... Yes, I somewhat thought it was intentional. Maybe he didn't know he was there. I guess that it just sucks for a team to lose a player on a play like that.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defender pushed Henderson into Hasselbeck, you can see him sliding on his hands and knees, not rolling.

That defender that dove at Culpepper's knees last year was a lot worse and nothing was said.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sucks for the Squaks. I think that it was unintentional but injuries have hit everywhere this past week, they are part of the game, you just have to find ways to move on. Unfortunately I don't think Seattle has the defense to carry them should this unfortunate circumstance seriously cripple their offense.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:bs:

Newton's First Law of Motion

A body that is put in motion, and does not try to avoid hitting the defenseless qb, shall stay in motion.

Issac Newton, long time bear fan.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

A body that is put in motion, and does not try to avoid hitting the defenseless qb, shall stay in motion.

Unless acted upon by an outside source, such as a Fullback.

Issac Newton laughed at Bears

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

You're thinking of Nate Newton!

"We will take the ball......and we're going to score!"

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You are wrong on the quote. He actually said
"We will take the ball.....and you're going to score!

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

You are wrong on the quote. He actually said
"We will take the ball.....and you're going to score!

Get this! Now the wise-*** claims that the vikings were trying to take him out of the game, and that the play he was injured on was dirty! I cannot stand this Favre wannabee.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hasselbeck doesn't have enough hair to be a Favre wanna-be. Now Bradshaw on the other hand...

Members online

Latest posts