Has Brett actually stated interest in unretiring or?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Brett actually stated that he wants to come back, or is this all just media hype?

I've read about what his agent thinks, we've read of rumors of some text message from Brett. We've heard his family speculate on what they feel that he thinks.

The media and others are clamouring for this to be addressed by the Packers. My point is, until Brett makes known that he wants to come back, the Packers are continuing with Rodgers, as they should. If he wants back in, then we have whole other situation.

Can't some high profile player from some other team get into some scandal to take the pressure off of WI and #4? Come on Vikes, we need another Love Boat or Moss running down a traffic cop.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Brett actually stated that he wants to come back, or is this all just media hype?
If this was all media hype, then McCarthy would have simply answered, "No" the other day, when asked if Brett was coming back. There is obviously something to it.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think at this point it's safe to say there is some meat on the bone here by virtue of the fact Brett won't just come out and say unequivically he is NOT returning.
When your agents name is thrown around as preparing the paperwork to make it official and it's NOT TRUE you come out and straighten it out. He hasn't.

You can bet your booty there is WAY more going on behind the scenes here than anyone is letting on. Brett does not want to come out of this looking foolish and neither do the Packers so I believe much will be hashed out before Brett just throws his name in the hat blind.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Favre tells Mort everything. Interesting relationship they have eh? Remember that Mort was the guy who got the voicemail from Favre in the beginning of all this.

Members online

Latest posts