Harrison involved in shooting?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from pft

HARRISON INVESTIGATED IN SHOOTING
Posted by Mike Florio on May 2, 2008, 4:31 p.m.
Who’s the last guy in the NFL that you think would be involved in a shooting? Take a minute to write down a name. (And ignore the title to this article in doing so.)

If you wrote down “Marvin Harrison” (and more than a few of you undoubtedly did . . . especially if you weren’t able to ignore the title to this article), then you win.

The Italian leg lamp will be arriving tonight.

Harrison, per our friends (except one of them) at WIP radio in Philly, is being investigated for his role in a shooting that occurred Tuesday night outside his North Philadelphia bar.

Harrison was involved in an argument with the victim at the ironically-named “Playmakers” bar. As the victim left and was walking to his car, Harrison was following. Shots rang out, and the victim was struck in the hand. A young girl was struck by broken glass from a car that had been struck by a bullet.

Ballistic tests showed that the bullets came from a custom-made Belgian gun. Harrison owns one of the guns in question.

Questioned about it at a Philadelphia car wash that he owns, Harrison admitted that he owns such a gun, but that it has never left his home.

Later, the gun was found in a bucket at the car wash. Tests revealed that the gun was the same gun involved in the shooting, and that seven bullets were fired at the time.

Folks, Marvin is innocent until proven guilty. But unless there’s an autistic cousin (or a dog with a thumb) on whom this thing can be pinned, Harrison’s quest for Jerry Rice’s all-time records might be derailed by something other than bad knees.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow......didn't expect that.
Wonder if he did do it?
If so..........I'd say his NFL career is over.
Lucky thing he has that car wash to fall back on.......

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I read - it's his gun. It's a rare gun, so the chances that someone had one just like his are pretty much next to nil.

He didn't report it stolen. I won't say one way or another if he's guilty, but if someone wanted to slap down $10, I'd pick guilty.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no i dont think so it seems to be all a lie even though marvin harrison owns a gun and its rare its not believable

Members online

Latest posts