Harris is bbaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!!

C

cvg_crazy

Al Harris returned this week to Green Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full story http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2010/06/02/1/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

cvg_crazy

i know he's just back in GB but just to have him back up there is great!!!!!!!!!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Great news! means he's done with his rehab anyway. Now its just working back to his full strength.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris epitomizes the meaning of what a Green Bay Packer is. I'm confident he'll be back this season. Just when that is exactly is a mystery of its own. He says that if he thinks he's ready by week 1 then he'll play but as of right now he can't guarantee anything.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He ruptured his spleen and came back. He could've died and played again.

I don't doubt this guy one bit.

Don't know how effective he'll be, but I'm pretty sure he can at least be a great nickel corner...

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news - no doubt!

I think the most likely scenario is he is put on the PUP list to begin the season and if he is ready, he is put on the 53-man roster in week 6 and replaces someone who gets injured early in the season.

I like our depth at CB, particularly if Harris is ready to play by the end of October.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts