Harrell injures back, again

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are you Joking? This guy should just retire...this has been a thorn in our side for what is now going to be 4 seasons, this better me something mild...otherwise, TT it's over, just pull the trigger on this guy, we can you the extra roster spot elsewhere

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why cant we just fire him and get it over with?? This guy has been the biggest bust!! Hopefully they will just go ahead and cut him. Trade him to The Lions or something.. lol.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's even worse when u look at all the awesome defensive players in that draft, revis,beason, willis. Sigh*

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a BUST. I didn't like the pick when he was drafted and hate it even more now. Hawk and Raji look average at best. Thompson has to get better production out of his 1st rounders than that.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, our 1st rounders have looked average at best for the last couple years. I think most 1st rounders are generally overrated anyway. If you get an solid player out of your first round pick you probably should be happy with that, although you really want to find the superstar. A lot more average players come out of the first round than stars I think. Hopefully Bulaga changes our luck and we get a awesome left guard out of him. At least our later round picks have picked up the slack.

Harrell is a nightmare for the pack. We cut him, he goes somewhere else (ok, that is a stretch) and becomes a superstar (bigger stretch). He actually was getting some good push up the field and nearly had a sack in the browns game, although it was against the 2nd or 3rd stringers. I just don't see how you can play against the first string D of another team if your back is all jacked up. I know he's working for chump change by NFL standards but getting $500K a year (think that is what he is getting) for sitting on the bench seems like a great job to me.

He better get healthy FAST. I think this is his last shot at getting a roster spot. He wasn't taking a roster spot before btw because he was/is on Injured Reserve and sat out the year.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cut him now and make room on the roster for someone who will actually contribute.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Cut him now and make room on the roster for someone who will actually contribute.

If he's put on injured reserve he won't take up a roster spot so that isn't an issue really. Just annoying to have a 1st rounder who never played a down in a regular season game in 2 years (or is it 3 now). That is a definition of a bust.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Bulaga changes our luck and we get a awesome left guard out of him.

Harrell is a nightmare for the pack. We cut him, he goes somewhere else (ok, that is a stretch) and becomes a superstar (bigger stretch). .

Ummmn......you must be talking about Bulaga just starting at guard this year only. That would be great but we drafted him to be a starting left tackle.

As far as Harrell is concerned, he better dominate just about any matchup he is given and throw Offensive lineman around like midgets. He also needs to stay healthy obviously. If he is not doing both........cut him. Waiting for him to produce and stay healthy would be like waiting for Lindsey Lohan to stop getting arrested for drugs, DWI's and just being a ***** in general.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps the title is yet correct? they didnt specify which Harrell :p depends on how the birth went

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ummmn......you must be talking about Bulaga just starting at guard this year only. That would be great but we drafted him to be a starting left tackle.

My brain and fingers weren't communicating. I mean I hope we get a great LEFT TACKLE out of him.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to read this a few times for it to sink in...at first I thought it read he hurt his back making a baby...and ...well...I thought to my self...I could understand that...

Pelvic tilts are GOOD for your back:eek:k:

Anyone who's had serious enough back problems to have surgery knows he's not faking it. I feel bad for him and bad for the Pack that he hasn't panned out. He's been a monster on the line the few snaps I've seen him play and would definitely help us if he were healthy. He'll be gone if he doesn't last the training camp.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait... so did he injure his back? Or was he really just out cuz his wife had a baby so everyone speculated that he hurt his back? I'm confused...

Members online