Harbaugh foaming at the mouth

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Did anyone who was watching the game on TV see Harbaugh foaming at the mouth. He was ridiculous. Spitting and snarling like some rabid dog. He needs to show some class.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

He literally was foaming at the mouth,... I need to see if I can find a pic!

Ridiculous indeed!
How embarrassing for a grown man to act like that, I said.."He's going to give himself a stroke or heart attack!":confused:

* I think that's an ok image to post! lol

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ever see the man play the game? He's a firey guy. I busted out laughing though. Hang on to that clip. When the 9ers fizzle out at playoff time, bring it back out for all to see!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I really don't like Harbaugh. Just comes across as a ****** bag.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Ridiculous indeed!
How embarrassing for a grown man to act like that, I said.."He's going to give himself a stroke or heart attack!":confused:

Say what you want about him. I didn't like the antics either, but he successfully intimidated those Junior refs and his behavior has lit a fire under that team.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I hate that kind of attitude though, intimidation getting things done!

Plenty of football games are won with less antics and like Rocky said.....it totally lacks class.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I hate that kind of attitude though, intimidation getting things done!

Plenty of football games are won with less antics and like Rocky said.....it totally lacks class.

I don't think it would have been as successful with the veteran refs. Nor would it have done so much for a team that was doing well. But the Niners were in such disarray and looking for ANY kind of leadership, that he struck a chord with them.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved it. The team takes on the mentality of the coach, he's emotional and fiery so what? before he got there San Fran was a joke, before he went to Stanford they were a joke. Obviously the guy is doing something right. Look at the way the team plays for him. We could use alot of toughness around here.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it would have been as successful with the veteran refs. Nor would it have done so much for a team that was doing well. But the Niners were in such disarray and looking for ANY kind of leadership, that he struck a chord with them.

How ya figure? I didn't see any bias in the officiating either way. Yes, we had few more penalties, but we committed a few more.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
How ya figure? I didn't see any bias in the officiating either way. Yes, we had few more penalties, but we committed a few more.

Yeah they were bad both ways. But the first half had a lot more flags. I could be wrong, but after his rant it seemed a series of non-calls and calls were against the Pack. Even the Niners fan who was with me said he loves when Harbaugh gets in the ref's heads.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

bouhunter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to see his team is doing well and I'll give him credit for it, but harbaugh is a complete *** and an embarrasement to the league the way he behaves. Give me a break behave like an adult and not an emotional child!!!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they were bad both ways. But the first half had a lot more flags. I could be wrong, but after his rant it seemed a series of non-calls and calls were against the Pack. Even the Niners fan who was with me said he loves when Harbaugh gets in the ref's heads.

Then if that's the case, the other refs let him get to them too.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I remember last year watching a video of him prepping Alex Smith and it had Smith getting happier and happier and looking goofier and goofier and thinking. Well at least his coaching style works, but jeez I am glad McCarthy isn't like that. I can see Harbaugh being the first to snap and kicked out of a game this year for snapping at the refs.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like the spitting and carrying on but I do like it when he slaps Jim Schwartz a little too ******* the back.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

Ridiculous indeed!

lol

But, he has always been a pretty passionate dude.

I always thought he was kinda hot when he was the Colts QB.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His greatest disappointment probably came when he was QB at Indy and he thought his game ending Hail Mary gave the Colts a playoff victory. But when he looked downfield and saw that the refs ruled in favor of the defender he fell off the ladder.

Members online

Latest posts