Happy Festivus

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dec. 23rd is Festivus.

The celebration of Festivus begins with the "Airing of Grievances". We will gather the Packerforum family around, and you will tell everyone how they have disappointed you over the past year. [ame=http://s521.photobucket.com/albums/w335/IMidwestIM/?action=view&current=Movie_0013-1.flv]I've got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it![/ame]

Fire away!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

For the Feats of Strength, Robdog, as the head of the household, will challenge someone to a wrestling match. Tradition states that Festivus is not over until the head of the household is pinned in a wrestling match.

I think it should be Jeff Query. Lets get it on! :happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I've said in another thread, I've bought you all a donation card from the Human Fund! Enjoy! And Happy Festivus to all! I already bought my Aluminum Pole!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm happy to be a part of a forum that accepts ALL schools of thoughts and doesn't try to chase away the guys that refuse to drink the Kool-Aid.

Merry Christmas and let's all remember the true meaning of this holiday!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
that guy won me a 1/4 barrel party for being the "Drip of the Week" on the score. At least he did something good for once.

well thats good :)

I am disappointed with Angryguy77 for not sharing his beer.

H

HardRightEdge

Today is Festivus!

While it's not possible to engage in feats of strength in an on-line forum, the airing of grievances is certainly in our wheelhouse.

Members online

Latest posts