Haha

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sitting here watching the MNF game. The Jags just got a fumble recovery for a touchdown.

But wait!!! There's a flag!?! On number 25?!?! Who could it be?!

Yeah, you guessed it.

Ahmad Carroll. :thumbsup:

In which the touchdown was erased, and now the Giants are making their way down the field.

OP
OP
J

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe i could be wrong. I went back on DVR. Oopsy.

Cought my eye when they said Ahmad Carroll. Suppoively it was on someone else. Oh well. I still hope he messes up the Jags Season.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe i could be wrong. I went back on DVR. Oopsy.

Cought my eye when they said Ahmad Carroll. Suppoively it was on someone else. Oh well. I still hope he messes up the Jags Season.

If it wasnt on Caroll, dont blame the officials. They are so used to Saying "holding, #25 defense" and "pass interference, #25 defense" that they probably say it in their sleep.

OP
OP
J

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm.. I wasn't blaming the officials?...

I was stating that they said #25, which I know is Carroll. Supposively they called the wrong number. I was trying to clear that up, because the announcers first said "Penalty on Carroll.".. I don't get where I said I was blaming the officials...?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it wasnt on Caroll, dont blame the officials. They are so used to Saying "holding, #25 defense" and "pass interference, #25 defense" that they probably say it in their sleep.

Carroll was #28 with the Packers.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts