HA, Delusional Bears Fans Once Again

Where will the bears finish in the division come the 2012 season?

• 1st - Really, you're picking them to place first, you must be new here...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but laugh at the Chicago Bears fan base once again. Since the signing of Bush and the trade for Marshall, all I've been hearing is that the rest of the NFC North should watch it's back.

Quite frankly, all they've done with these signings in my eyes is pissed off their star RB, and bring in a whiny, self-absorbed cancer of a WR. How do these fans justify saying they have a more talented team than the Packers, or even the Lions for that matter?

I personally see them falling flat on their face and missing the playoffs with their defense just getting another year older. Where do you see the bears placing in the division this year?

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I'm picking them to finish 2nd. Detroit is still dysfunctional, and it wouldn't surprise me to see a combo of injuries and suspensions derail them this season. The Vikings are, well, the Vikings. Too many holes and too much in the other teams to overcome. In the end, doesn't much matter. The Packers should win the division easily, and the other teams will cancel each other out, so they can all watch the playoffs from the comfort of their couches.

Reaction score
If they get a dude to compliment Peppers and some safeties, they could be tough, but we'll still beat 'em easy.
Lions just need some Corners and an Offensive Line and they'll be tough as long as Stafford is healthy.
Vikings will probably complain about us whooping them "too" hard and expect to be handed the division title.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is typical meatball bear fan talk. Enjoy the addition of one of the biggest thugs in the history of the league and enjoy your pissed off stud running back sitting out until he has to show up and then dog the entire season. I don't blame the guy if he does that. They low balled him, then he got hurt and now the offers are completely off the table and they have basically set themselves up to replace him after the tag year contract expires.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Their offense still doesn't pack enough punch to be a powerhouse like us or the Lions. They still have a bad O-line, they still have Jay Cutler, they have a #1 now but he has inconsistent hands and if that weren't enough he has legal issues, you have Matt Forte who is now more disgruntled than he's ever been, and their defense is really starting to slow down and age.

They might be slightly better than they were last year, but I don't think anyone should be worried, except the Vikings but I think they already know that

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Bears are going to be dead last, I'm hoping for another Bears sweeping for the next 4 years and the Packers can have the better record in Packers/Bears games. Though I am also one that believe that the Halas trophy won two years ago should be right outside of the room where the Lombardi's are held.

I also think their defense is going to get worse as the season rolls on, and while they did good with Cutler okay, I do think that the Bears defense and offense stats may be favorable to their offense this season which should worry those in the windy city, since aren't the Bears defense their pride?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm more afraid of Jason Campbell than Jay Cutler. I'll give em third, and hope forte is pissed enough to come to us with a bargain offer. Hey, I can dream can't I?

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Bears were 7-3 last year before Cutler went down, now they have Seahawks, Rams , Texans, Colts & Panthers at home (plus divisional games), and Cards, 49ers, Jags, Titans & Cowboys on the road. I think Flynn makes the Seahawks more competitive so I'd want to wait and see whether then play in September or later in the season on that game. They should beat the Rams, Texans are going to be tough, Dunno if the Colts will bounce back well or not and if the Panthers make nearly any improvements they're going to be tough.

Yeah this isn't going to be an easy schedule for them but I wouldn't rule them out either, we don't know what changes Tice is going to bring to the offense and they're not done adding players yet. I don't think they're going to take our crown away but they're not going to be a cakewalk either.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never want to under-estimate the Bears.
I could be the only one on here who is willing to admit they could be better than we want to think they are.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I never want to under-estimate the Bears.
I could be the only one on here who is willing to admit they could be better than we want to think they are.

Agree. It's tough to call. Last season they were looking pretty strong before Cutler's thumb got ripped off.

I hate to under-estimate them as well.

L

Lunchboxer

I think they will be 3rd.

1.Packers
2.Lions
3.Bears
4. Vikings

Same as last season.

Members online

Latest posts