Guten Tag and hello from Germany

Sigil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to all Packers fans in this great forum. First I want to say sorry for my bad english. Iam from Berlin and normally iam a soccer fan of Bayern Munich but I saw the Superbowl XLV and since that time i'm a Cheesehead. American Football is much more exciting as soccer at this time. In soccer boring games are often but in football every game can amazing things happen. So iam happy to found this forum to read something about the Packers. I think I don't will write to much because my english.

Go Packers Go

Sigil

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to all Packers fans in this great forum. First I want to say sorry for my bad english. Iam from Berlin and normally iam a soccer fan of Bayern Munich but I saw the Superbowl XLV and since that time i'm a Cheesehead. American Football is much more exciting as soccer at this time. In soccer boring games are often but in football every game can amazing things happen. So iam happy to found this forum to read something about the Packers. I think I don't will write to much because my english.

Go Packers Go

Sigil
Willkommen. Stick around and soon our other Deutsch members will show up.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We have a few people from Germany...

We hope you stick around and give us insight how people cheer for the Packers over there

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Go Packers Go

Sigil

Hi Sigil,

willkommen, nice to know that there are more fellow Packer Backers here in Germany. :tup:
Let me say: I totally disagree with your views on soccer.
Usually Soccer games are not boring with the exception of Bayern Munich games. :p
Enjoy your time here, this is by far the best Packers Forum you can find on the Net.

Viele Grüße aus Hamburg !

Members online

Latest posts