Guess who thinks they will make it to the Super Bowl next year

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If you guessed JJ as the initials you're on the right train.

If you guessed silver, you're a bit closer

Yes, the Dallas Cowboys fans and writers are already predicting them to make it all the way next year (like every year)

:Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical::Heristical:

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Don't forget this one "ROMO WAS A MIRACLE!"

ROFFLMFAO.

I love watching them fail.

Of the 2 teams we rival outside the NFC North Dallas, and the other one being the Niners, I enjoy watching the Cowboys fail over and over. SF on the other hand, sometimes I wanna feel sorry for them, but it's more laughable than sympathy. Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers :D

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget this one "ROMO WAS A MIRACLE!"

ROFFLMFAO.

I love watching them fail.

Of the 2 teams we rival outside the NFC North Dallas, and the other one being the Niners, I enjoy watching the Cowboys fail over and over. SF on the other hand, sometimes I wanna feel sorry for them, but it's more laughable than sympathy. Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers :D

For me, nothing and I do mean NOTHING beats watching the Bears fall flat on their faces. The whining and crying and endless array of excuses from the Chicago media and Bears fans are beyond even what an 8 year old child could come up with.

Good times.

That being said.........:chisux:

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should be better than they were this past year, but I doubt they are a playoff team. Romo is not a winner. They will not win with him. Can't win with him. Can't do it. In addition their budding star is reportedly an immature piece of **** behind the scenes and is not conducive to a good locker room. Bad, overpaid team. A poor man's version of the skins if you will.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? They're going to have to overhaul the defense and OL in order to be a playoff contender at the very least, because it has more holes than swiss cheese. Romo also has to find a way to rest his frazzled nerves in playoff games, because he always chokes the game away. That said...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they have a strong chance at getting in the playoffs next season. I expect them to win a game actually.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Vegas disagrees with them. Romo lost his mojo as soon as he got doros ($$$).

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think they have a strong chance at getting in the playoffs next season. I expect them to win a game actually.
Yep, I'm officially going on paper as predicting the Cowboys will win at least one game next year.
:Heristical:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me, nothing and I do mean NOTHING beats watching the Bears fall flat on their faces. The whining and crying and endless array of excuses from the Chicago media and Bears fans are beyond even what an 8 year old child could come up with.

Good times.

That being said.........:chisux:

The Bears fell flat on their faces?
Really?
They went further than the Colts, Ravens, Saints, Patriots, Falcons, Eagles…..
They went a lot further than the pre-season favorites like the Cowboys, Giants and Vikings

Be honest.
Did you or anyone else on this forum pick the Bears to go 11-5, win the NFC Central and lose in the NFC Championship game by 7 points?
If you say yes then you are a liar.
Your definition of “falling flat on their face” is weird at best.

[FONT=&quot]When the Packers lost to the Giants in the NFC title game you guys bragged about how great their season was.
At least try to be consistent.
[/FONT]

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will do better next year than they did last year. They have a new coach and they seem to of jelled well. Romo will be back, and honestly, they have a lot of talent on that team. I have no idea what befell them, remember, they were also picked to go to the SB at the beginning of this year. But I think it's a little bit premature to start picking them for the SB next year. I can think of one damn good reason why not? Anybody....... Because the freakin Packers are gonna win it!!!!!!!! :shout:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts