Guess who i saw last night? (I've added photos!)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Guess who i saw last night???

cheesey said:
And a closeup of the autograph!
(I had to do them one at a time........it wouldn't allow multiple pix)

That's really cool of Gregorious, Cheesy.
He put your age right under his signature. ;)
LOLOL!!! I thought he was judging me........an "8.5" out of 10! :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice pics cheesey! Did you get to talk to him at all?
When he was going to sign my print, i wanted to get a photo of him signing it. I told him where i wanted him to sign, but he wasn't sure, so he asked me "Where was it you wanted me to sign?" So i showed him, and he did it.
I waited around after the signing was over, and he was being ushered into a back conference room. I said "Greg, I just wanted to thank you for doing this signing for us fans, and..... take us to the Super Bowl!" He smiled, shook my hand and said "Thanks!" It was pretty neat!
I'll NEVER wash my hand again! (not that i ever did anyway!) :wink: :lol:

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
When he was going to sign my print, i wanted to get a photo of him signing it. I told him where i wanted him to sign, but he wasn't sure, so he asked me "Where was it you wanted me to sign?" So i showed him, and he did it.
I waited around after the signing was over, and he was being ushered into a back conference room. I said "Greg, I just wanted to thank you for doing this signing for us fans, and..... take us to the Super Bowl!" He smiled, shook my hand and said "Thanks!" It was pretty neat!

EEEEWWWW!!! Wait until I see Greg in the spring and ask him "Remember that Cheesey guy you signed for....... well, he never washes his hands and you shook one!!!! :shock: :p

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
wischeez said:

EEEEWWWW!!! Wait until I see Greg in the spring and ask him "Remember that Cheesey guy you signed for....... well, he never washes his hands and you shook one!!!! :shock: :p
Hey......look at it this way..........for the rest of the season, he won't have to use any "stickum" on his hands! :lol:
EVERY catch he makes from here on out, you can thank ME for!!! :lol: 8)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
due to jelousy I wish not to comment here
Believe it or not.........i understand how you feel.
I'm not trying to rub it in by showing what i have done, just trying to share some of it with my Packer "family". I feel like i can make you all a part of the fun by sharing the pix and stories.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is very cool!
Thank you joym13!
It was a fun time for all that were there........except those that showed up too late. They only had 300 tickets, and they went fast.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey your the man. When I turn 18 in 2 years, im driving to your house. Following you to these autograph things, and getting an autograph. DD better still be playing

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey your the man. When I turn 18 in 2 years, im driving to your house. Following you to these autograph things, and getting an autograph. DD better still be playing
Well....i hope he still IS playing. I got DD to sign my full size Packer helmet a couple years ago after practice.
I want him to sign a pic i took of him a couple years ago. It's one of my favorites, and i'm hoping to get it done sometime this coming year.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Any germ that comes in contact with Gregorious Jennings dies instantly. It's not a concern for Gregorious Jennings.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't worry Cheesey I was JK. Since I live far away I love seeing fan player pics cause it lets me believe these guys are as nice and aproachable as I always hope they are. Great pics
Besides I don't do well with meeting idols. When I met Hornung to sign my book I just froze. I didn't care though that he spelled my name wrong cause it just adds to the story

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy! you are the MAN!!!!!

Even better than the autograph is you getting out of the house and hooking up with Gregorious!!!! You should have told him that was our nickname on here for him...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Why are you wasting your skills on photography? With looks like that, it screams RADIO BROADCASTER!!

heh jk

Sweet pics!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy! you are the MAN!!!!!

Even better than the autograph is you getting out of the house and hooking up with Gregorious!!!! You should have told him that was our nickname on here for him...
Dang Trippster! I wish i would have thought of telling him that! I bet he would have got a kick out of it!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't worry Cheesey I was JK. Since I live far away I love seeing fan player pics cause it lets me believe these guys are as nice and aproachable as I always hope they are. Great pics
Besides I don't do well with meeting idols. When I met Hornung to sign my book I just froze. I didn't care though that he spelled my name wrong cause it just adds to the story
I was that way once........i learned to be a little more out going when i meet the guys. It makes it lots more fun!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why are you wasting your skills on photography? With looks like that, it screams RADIO BROADCASTER!!

heh jk

Sweet pics!
LOL!
I know.........i have the face for radio.

Members online

No members online now.