Gruden Grinders on MNF 10/14

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Jon Gruden's commentary, a feature on MNF called Gruden's Grinders, during the recent MNF halftime between the Colts and the Bolts?
If ya missed or saw it, he talked about the Packers running offense and defense regarding their win over the SB champs on Sunday.
Thought it was really cool to have those things acknowledged after all the other action in other games that somewhat overshadowed the GB/Baltimore game.
I wish I could find a link to it, but I guess ESPN doesn't put that online?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the less the pundints talk about us, the better. I like that most writers/****-ists are only talking about the undefeated teams.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grudens Grinders?????? The Vikings fans are not going to like that he has a new gig on ESPN. They have him coming to Mn. to coach the Vikings next season! LOL.
Seriously?
I hope he stays on as a football analyst.
I love listening to his insights that he says with such a passion for the game unlike any other commentator.
He picks up the colorful slack that got left behind when John Madden retired.
Too bad we don't have more football TV talkers like those guys.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Minnesota fans are always pontificating on coaches and players coming to play for the Vikings. They forget, that maybe the coach or player wouldn't have any interest (whatsoever) coming to such a drama filled team. LOL.
I was thinking about the roof collapse the other day.
That was funny because then they had to borrow the Lions stadium for a game and then thaw out the college one in a deep freeze for another.
It was also during Brent's last season and he showed that the Iron Man had rusted.
And now they have Greg Jennings and his complaints about playing for his former team that won him the SB.
Drama indeed.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chucky needs to coach again, but he doesn't like the color purple. If the Giants snapped him up, I would not be surprised.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does it matter?

talked-up teams usually have embarrising seasons. ala, the dallas cowboys for the past several years. all the ESPN analysist get so hot on them, and they crash and burn in a hilarious way.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the less the pundints talk about us, the better. I like that most writers/****-ists are only talking about the undefeated teams.
True but that amazing big throw and TD from Air-Run to Jordy could have made the rounds of highlights.
Instead we got the one handed catch for a TD by the Ravens player.
Oh well. At least we won the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts