Gregg Jennings injury

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
i just caught the last few minutes of the presser... wheew I would say..HUGE sigh of relief!

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope he is good by the last game. So he can get a few reps in before the playoffs

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's actually pretty decent! Huge sigh of relief, that could of been major. Maybe they will rest him until it's time for the playoffs. Hopefully we can secure the 1st round bye this weekend with KC and give everyone some extra time to rest up!

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's actually pretty decent! Huge sigh of relief, that could of been major. Maybe they will rest him until it's time for the playoffs. Hopefully we can secure the 1st round bye this weekend with KC and give everyone some extra time to rest up!

it will happen, don't worry

JASIII

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A close friend of mine ran into James Jones today, and Jones told him 1 week. Coaches always give a longer timetable and players a shorter one, so who knows?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Good to hear, now just wondering how our team is going to do without him, NEXT MAN BETTER STEP UP.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Already got the 1st round bye wrapped up... We win this week we wrap up home field advantage. Doesn't matter what the rest of the NFC does.

L

Lunchboxer

Thats good. He should be good to go Divisional Playoff game. That bye week helps bundles.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings coming back on time seems assured, but let's just hope he comes back 100%, and not like Andre Johnson who came back not 100% and again tweaked his hammy again.
Knees are different, but let's hope Jennings is the normal Jennings upon return.

Where does this classic commercial belong in here?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Already got the 1st round bye wrapped up... We win this week we wrap up home field advantage. Doesn't matter what the rest of the NFC does.

Even better news!!! Thanks for that! Really, I don't like that Jennings is injured at all, but I'm just glad if he has to be injured, that is wasn't something much worse. Last year every time a player got injured, the next week we got the news he was in IR. It got to the point where I was actually afraid to turn on my computer. With the recent outbreak of injuries, (Starks, Jennings, Woodson), I was starting to get a bit nervous.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So glad to hear he will only be out a couple of weeks, wasn't sure if we could have did it without him so I am glad I don't have to find out.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont mean to be that guy, but before the season started anyone remember how a sprain turned to surgery and 10+ weeks recovery for Mike Neal? I think Jennings will be back for the post season, but only time will tell.

Members online

Latest posts