Gregg Jennings injury

Reaction score
Well by the looks of it, it doesn't look good. It's the knee for sure.. thats what they said. Also Saine has a head injury.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not worse then a sprain.

And btw they cart off most guys now from what I have seen. They have to be cautious. Ben got the cart for the Steelers Thursday night and ended up back in the game.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see the mechanism of injury. I thought he was diving forward to get extra yardage. I never saw his knee buckle. Hopefully he just jammed it into the ground and bruised his patella.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way he was able to put weight on it and the amount of pain he was in make me think it very well might not be a sprain. Hopefully a bruise.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
This is like sitting in a hospital. Just waiting to hear the extent of the injury. So stressed right now.

Hopefully it will not keep him from playing in the playoffs.

Reaction score
Everyone needs to remember though that every sprain AND ACL/MCL tear is considered a sprain until the MRI is done. Let's pray it isn't serious! Be great!

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Everyone in Green Bay is tight-lipped for now regarding the status of Packers receiver Greg Jennings. With an MRI coming Monday, the current chatter is that Jennings has a torn MCL. The degree of the suspected tear is not currently known. More info undoubtedly will come tomorrow.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's not confirmed and it's PFT which is not always accurate, they have to report rumors. And an MCL does not mean he can't come back for the playoffs IMO. Depends on the extent of a tear if that is the actual injury.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I also might be wrong but a sprain is actually really a tear anyway I thought.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts