Greg Jennings, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourSportsZero

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this is irrelevant, but all I have to add to this is: look at the way Peyton Manning left Indianapolis (the right way). If Jennings (or Favre) would've left in a similar way to that, than most Packer fans probably wouldn't care aside from when we actually play them.

Reaction score
Maybe this is irrelevant, but all I have to add to this is: look at the way Peyton Manning left Indianapolis (the right way). If Jennings (or Favre) would've left in a similar way to that, than most Packer fans probably wouldn't care aside from when we actually play them.
Exactly. And the Colts didn't even offer Manning a contract. Jennings got a decent contract from what I remember.. Not nearly as much as the Vikings, but he still had the chance to stay and also keep his mouth shut.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Greg, this ones for you
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Nice attempt though

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. No need to bad-mouth anyone from another board on this one, so I'll take the high road and just say that this place is a thousand times better. The technology, design, and features of this board are absolutely second to none and the forum rules are more than generous and clearly stated. The Packers Scout board bans people for rules that don't even exist. Yeah, that's like, great.

:tup:

I too was banned... For disagreeing with Gimp's position on a topic, no bad language or innuendo on my part, simply taking the other side of an opinion. That guys **** tactics and control issues completely ruined that board. Oh well, found this place and it is muuuuuch nicer plus being low key. Thanks again Flatlander. :cool:

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too was banned... For disagreeing with Gimp's position on a topic, no bad language or innuendo on my part, simply taking the other side of an opinion. That guys **** tactics and control issues completely ruined that board. Oh well, found this place and it is muuuuuch nicer plus being low key. Thanks again Flatlander. :cool:

Pretty sad - I was one of the first members of that board, back in 2001 or so. It has been ruined and it's a joke now. Don't thank me - thank the technical guy here for this forum's great features and functionality (I'm not sure who he is yet) and thank longtimefan for being a great moderator. Not brown-nosing him, just telling it like it is. Yeah, this place is great.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pretty sad - I was one of the first members of that board, back in 2001 or so. It has been ruined and it's a joke now. Don't thank me - thank the technical guy here for this forum's great features and functionality (I'm not sure who he is yet) and thank longtimefan for being a great moderator. Not brown-nosing him, just telling it like it is. Yeah, this place is great.

Yes indeed. I find the mods here are the three Fs; Firm, Fair, and Friendly.

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was just thanking you for pointing me in the direction of this board. Being able to discuss football w/o getting banned for a difference in opinion... Wow, kinda nice. ;)

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
I was just thanking you for pointing me in the direction of this board. Being able to discuss football w/o getting banned for a difference in opinion... Wow, kinda nice. ;)
Raptor and I used to post over at a forum that advertised itself as uncensored. Well except if you don't like TT. I know that I am grating to some, but I do really have the opinion that TT is a hack. Anyhow, I got banned for promulgating my views about TT. And that's a place that said it was uncensored. It has about 10 posters, so you see what you get for over moderating.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raptor and I used to post over at a forum that advertised itself as uncensored. Well except if you don't like TT. I know that I am grating to some, but I do really have the opinion that TT is a hack. Anyhow, I got banned for promulgating my views about TT. And that's a place that said it was uncensored. It has about 10 posters, so you see what you get for over moderating.

to have the "opinion" that TT is a hack is not really an opinion at all, just a statement that speaks to how off your rocker you are. but its ok, the world needs crazy people to make the rest of us look more sane. keep hating, TT will keep this organization competitive as long as he is around.

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Frozen Tundra: Scout. Go on over there Bus, that whole site is TT bashing and TT bashing only. You will be welcome there with open arms... ;)

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Frozen Tundra: Scout. Go on over there Bus, that whole site is TT bashing and TT bashing only. You will be welcome there with open arms... ;)

Ah, such joy was had over there when TT won both wars. He won twice - once by default and the other directly ...

2009 NFC championship game - Vikings vs. Who Cares, It Didn't Matter. TT wins big. Thank you, Tracy Porter, lol.
2010 Super Bowl - Packers vs. Who Cares, It Didn't Matter. TT wins big, game over.

There were actually Packers fans there (well, so-called fans anyways) who stated specifically that "they couldn't really enjoy the Super Bowl win because it meant that TT won it as a GM and that he made Favre look bad". Huh? Wha-what?

LOL - couldn't make it up if I tried. This is why I will always, always value XLV ten times more than XXXI and it's not even close.

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah, such joy was had over there when TT won both wars. He won twice - once by default and the other directly ...

2009 NFC championship game - Vikings vs. Saints. TT wins big. Thank you, Tracy Porter, lol.
2010 Super Bowl - Packers vs. Who Cares, It Didn't Matter. TT wins big, game over.

There were actually Packers fans there (well, so-called fans anyways) who stated specifically that "they couldn't really enjoy the Super Bowl win because it meant that TT won it as a GM and that he made Favre look bad". Huh? Wha-what?

LOL - couldn't make it up if I tried. This is why I will always, always value XLV ten times more than XXXI and it's not even close.

Heh, I was there my friend, I believe you are referring to a certain Trademarked hotel owner, hmmm?? ;):p

Yeah what a joke that dude is, can you say EGO. Aaah hell, he was a Jets and Vikings fan tho... or was that a Favre guy, I don't know (tongue in cheek)

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh, I was there my friend, I believe you are referring to a certain Trademarked hotel owner, hmmm?? ;):p

Yeah what a joke that dude is, can you say EGO. Aaah hell, he was a Jets and Vikings fan tho... or was that a Favre guy, I don't know (tongue in cheek)

Heh, well - I always got along with him fine and still do, but yeah ... he can be a bit much sometimes. Being "bitter" because TT won a ring, lol. Uh, like, yeah, and sure.

:rolleyes:

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Due to the magic of television, ESPN was able to decipher what was said last Sunday during the hug.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Due to the magic of television, ESPN was able to decipher what was said last Sunday during the hug.

Gee. My lip reading is way off.
I saw Jennings asking for gardening tips.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
If Jennings really wants to catch another football from Aaron he better switch positions to be the absolute best CB, and even then his chances of catching one of Aaron's passes would go up by a millionth.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Exactly. And the Colts didn't even offer Manning a contract. Jennings got a decent contract from what I remember.. Not nearly as much as the Vikings, but he still had the chance to stay and also keep his mouth shut.
What are freaking nuts? Manning signed a 5 year $90 million contract with the Colts in July of 2011. They didn't have to offer him a contract because he was under one. They actually cut him. As in released him.

Reaction score
What are freaking nuts? Manning signed a 5 year $90 million contract with the Colts in July of 2011. They didn't have to offer him a contract because he was under one. They actually cut him. As in released him.
Which then furthers my point that Manning had exactly 0 say in staying or leaving or doing anything for that matter.

Last edited:

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
So Manning is a hero for leaving a team while under contract but another QB, not under contract anywhere, who still wants to play football, is a traitor for not accepting a locker to stay home? Of course I'm referring to Jeff Garcia.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So Manning is a hero for leaving a team while under contract but another QB, not under contract anywhere, who still wants to play football, is a traitor for not accepting a locker to stay home? Of course I'm referring to Jeff Garcia.

Do not make this into a brett debate....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts