Greg Jennings, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope he's enjoying his new digs. Sure wish I could have been a fly on the wall when Favre told him to try another epic fail "stick it to Ted" campaign. This current Vikings team is worse than the 1986 Packers, who were absolutely terrible. I don't wish injury on anyone, but I seriously hope we lay the plank on him next week.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No q.b that can throw...Seriously Freeman is missing as bad as Weeden did yesterday

Greg got hit real bad and in his way back to sidelines, you could see the frustration in his eyes..

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
4 QB's in the last 7 games. ...........Structure

I hope he's enjoying his contract because it certainly doesn't look like he's enjoying playing football.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she set her account to private after being bombarded by Packer fans telling her how it is last time.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 QB's in the last 7 games. ...........Structure

I hope he's enjoying his contract because it certainly doesn't look like he's enjoying playing football.

Vikings + Structure =

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

(Yes, I did make this joke before, but I couldn't resist another easy opportunity. ;))

12theTruth

Things are cyclical in the NFL in regards to team success's but Jennings really made a poor decision in bad mouthing his former QB. He should have taken the high road. If I remember correctly he went out of his way to bag on Aaron Rodgers.

The Vikings are 1-5 and 4 out of their next 5 games are against the Packers, Cowboys, and Seahawks. They could easily be 2-9 after this torturous upcoming segment of their schedule. If the Vikings flop this season then Leslie Frazier is on the blazing inferno of a hot seat. It is possible that Greg Jennings will spend the next several seasons on a rebuilding team when he could have enjoyed the comfort of a title contending team year in and year out in Green Bay.

Didn't Greg ask Favre for advice before joining the Vikings? Poor choice Greggie! Favre is assured a place in Packers lore. Greg Jennings will be an afterthought especially after burning his bridges. Best not to let foolish pride guide you and that is what I am afraid Greg Jennings did and he will have to pay the price for it.

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh well ... no different than Favre, Cullen Jenkins and now little bitter Greggy-Poo-Poo. This is what happens when you attempt these lame "stick it to Ted" wars, for no coherent reason. They all wound up with bad egg all over their faces. Perhaps it would be wise not to bite the hand that feeds, aye? That GIF is sensational, lol.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
No problem. I think I watched it for a good 5 minutes straight the first time I saw it!
LOOOOVE IT! I just did the same, wonder if its to big to use as a siggy? As long as someone does is good enough for me....

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
someone who is good at making GIFs will have to make one after sunday nights game. Show an Arod highlight, then the score board, then that one with the disgusted look on his face. All those combined would be sweeeet.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad someone started this thread, because it was on my mind all night. A game like last night really puts his quote below into context...we are the best, and yes, teams such as the Vikings are tiers below...BIG tiers below:

“When I came over here, I was kind of brainwashed,” Jennings told Paul Allen and Ben Leber of KFAN radio. “There’s no ‘kind of’ to it. Being over in Green Bay, you’re brainwashed to think anyone in the division is tiers below. And so coming over here I meet the people within the organization and I’m like, ‘Wow, these are really great people.’

‘It’s like everything that you know in Green Bay is like the best, the best, the best, the best, the best,” Jennings said. “And it’s like total brainwashing. And I think you don’t open your eyes to see what other teams have to offer unless you are in that position.”
...and what are they offering you now, Greg?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/07/jennings-says-theres-brainwashing-in-green-bay/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts