Greg Jennings(Contract year)

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next season will be the last year on Jennings contract. After giving contract extensions to Jordy and James Jones, what do you think will happen with greg? Will T.T give him the big contract he deserves. With the possibility of Finley being Franchised tagged and hopefully the ermengence of Randall Cobb, would T.T want to give alot of money to Jennings? It would be a huge loss to our offense, but every team deals with this kind've things. If he does go, I will definitely miss him(hes one of my favorite players) I thought I seen him going into the locker room before the end of the game, was it his MCL?

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is 100% coming back, it is really a shame that when this team has a bad game everybody wants to gut our team. you cant get rid of greg jennings. he is a top 5 WR in this leage and if somebody thinks different they should watch some film. we had one bad game it happens to the best of em. it just so happens that this was a sudden death playoff game. we will come back more hungry next year than ever.

OP
OP
JTheGreat

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is 100% coming back, it is really a shame that when this team has a bad game everybody wants to gut our team. you cant get rid of greg jennings. he is a top 5 WR in this leage and if somebody thinks different they should watch some film. we had one bad game it happens to the best of em. it just so happens that this was a sudden death playoff game. we will come back more hungry next year than ever.

This has nothing to do with him having a bad game at all. Hes one of my favorite players on the team, and the best when he was healthy. Hes definitely up there with the best in the league, but my point is will T.T give him the money he deserves? Someone will have to go with the 4 wrs+Finley. He definitely deserves top 5 money.

OP
OP
JTheGreat

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess he hurt his ribs in the game vs the gmen, but he will be playing in the Pro Bowl.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one am less concerned with Greg Jennings and more concerned with Donald Driver. That man is just amazing to me. He has a lot of football left in him. I would love to see him get one more ring next year (and stay healthy for the whole game too, I feel that really bugged him that he got hurt in the Super Bowl of all games.) and then retire into the sunset.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without a doubt Jennings will be a Packer for quite a long time. He will hopefully be with us as long as Driver has.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wheres the guy who says TT is destroying the team because of no first round receiver picks. Jennings isn't good because he's a 2nd round pick. Probaby banned already.

JEnnings us the kind of guy you can build a franchise with. High production and character.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts