Greetings !

Deadman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Name is Chris, I'm from buffalo. Been a die hard cheesehead since i started watching football however being from buffalo I'm a fan of the bills as well. Can't wait to start talkin some packers football !

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was a fan of it from the beginning actually. TO gives us a lot more depth on the receiving corp (as he would with most teams) but now with him, teams have to choose who to double cover TO or Evans and the open one has the potential one on one to break for a big run.

I don't think he makes us a contender because of the incompetant **** jauron for the time being is still manning the helms and for the most part all of Buffalo is calling for his head including myself.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still feel bad for you guys losing the game last night, that was yours to win. TO had 50 yards which is not terrible. Good first showing if you ask me.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was happy with it (unlike most people). Trent had a good game, he actually threw the ball and didn't go for the checkdown option every pass. Fred Jackson is nuts he had a great game and the D line got pretty good pressure on Brady. McKelvin screwed up but it's not entirly his fault, we had at least 3 penalties on 3rd ad 10s that we converted but got penalties on.

Unfortuatly as i'm sure you heard McKelvin had his house property vandalized because of that game, some people go way too far, everyone I have talked to feel that he went way too far so we arn't all scum lol.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that vandalism ******** is just plain stupid. At the end of the day, it is just a game. I am sure that guy feel like crap without anyone doing anything. Just terrible people take it this far.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent according to a radio station here if buffalo they caught the suspects and they are talking to McKelvin to see if he is gonna press charges, I sure as f*** would

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts