Greetings from the border....

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm Dan, and I live in the thriving metropolis of Twin Lakes. It's about a mile and a quarter from my driveway to the Illinesian border. I love it out here, except for the Illiinesian infestation. They're everywhere... and because there are so many of 'em, they're much more arrogant than the Illinesians that one normally encounters in other parts of the state. I married one of 'em, but she's okay, as is her family. Well, the son-in-law is kind of an idiot, but other than that they're mostly okay.

I'm an old fart (50) and a lifelong Packer Backer. I've lived through the very best times of the Pack, as well as the absolute worst times. My boyhood hero was Travis Williams, and I was completely ready for Favre to retire the minute he mentioned it for the first time. Good riddance. May Aaron Rodgers have a long and illustrious career, breaking every one of Favre's records, except for INT's. I'm genetically programmed to hate the Bears, but since they've been so irrelevant for so long, my current hatred is more concentrated on the Vikings.

Thanks for havin' me.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, i'm by the great lakes and even here their is a infestation of Favre followers and nut cases.

It's so annoying, but great when they lose and shut up.

Welcome to the board mate!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Welcome, I probably trampled through your yard a good 13 years ago when I lived there and was younger. And it is a thriving city, I remember when it had fields in different neighborhoods and now houses loom where I used to play.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome just to say great for all of you who live in these places and can take the pressure of the other teams flack.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Wait a cotten picking minute, I'm one of them Illinois infestators. But fortunately I grew up in Wisconsin and hate Duh Bears.:chisux:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Green and Gold.... LOVE the sig.

Big Dan... Welcome man!

Members online

Latest posts