Greetings from Hamburg, Germany !

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packers fan from Gemany I just wanted to say "hello" to all of you.
I am happy that I found this website because it is not that easy to keep in touch with the Packers if you are living that far away from Lambeau field.
Fortunately I could see the Packers winning the Lombardi Trophy because German TV was broadcasting The Super Bowl XLV.
From time to time I am buying me a game pass to see the Packers playing.
I love the Packers because of their long history and tradition, and especially because it is "owned" by the people and Packers fans and not by any investor or big company.
This is someting very special and I hope this will last forever.
In September/October me and my wife will be around Lake Michigan again for a holiday trip.
Of course we will be in Green Bay and I am hoping that I will get some tickets to see the Packers playing at Lambeau Field.
But to be honest - I am little afraid of a possible NFL Lockout, we will see....

Have a nice weekend ! :happy0005:

Marco

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Marco!!!

I hope to visit Germany soon myself.. my Dad's side of the family hails from there...

Lambeau is simply beyond words,...you will love it!!!

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Marco!!!

I hope to visit Germany soon myself.. my Dad's side of the family hails from there...

Lambeau is simply beyond words,...you will love it!!!

Thanks a lot to all of you !
@ IluvGB: If you are going to visit Germany, have a trip to Hamburg, you will love it too ! ;-)
Lot of water, big harbour and nice, historic buildings. I would say Hamburg is the nicest city in Germany !

GBcustoms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys know wht football is over there? Haha just kidding, welcome from another newbie!

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome to the forum, please keep us up to date with your trip! Go Pack

@Ivo 610 and GreenBayGal: Thanks a lot.

Here is my trip update ;)
After the NFL schedule release I had serious problems because of the two games on the road in a row and our flights back to Germany were booked for Oct 1st.
So I had to change the flights back to Oct. 3rd so now I will be in Green Bay for Packers facing Denver Broncos on Oct. 2nd.

Flights rebooked - done :thumbsup:
Hotel in Green Bay - booked (unbelievable rates :swoon: )
Tickets - hoping to find some on NFL website :prayer:

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also live in Germany. I used to buy the GamePass also, but it is a little expensive, so now I watch the games on streaming webpages. The huge problem is the time. Tonight's game vs Atlanta is at 2:30 in the morning.

Members online

Latest posts