Greetings from a Hawk fan

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F-12CHawk said:
BryanAschenbrenner said:
All these Seattle fans wanted was to come and talk football. Why are you bashing them?.

I am sorry Seattle fans.
My feelings exactly.
These guys came here, showed us respect and did NOT deserve to be attacked.
Now, had they come here and started trouble, then it's acceptable to go after them.
Show some class guys.
F-12, I apologize for the rude undeserved attack you and others had to endure. I have been a Packer fan my whole life, and you have been a loyal Seahawk fan. I RESPECT people that stick with their team through good AND bad times. Thats what a true FAN is.
Thanks Cheesey. I have found almost all of you here pleasant and knowledgeable football fans. I really cant wait for this game! I havent been sleeping at night. I think Im just going to pull an all nighter Friday night. Good luck Pack....GO SEAHAWKS!
No problem!
Wish you could teach a certain poster here how to act. (Not you ob1)
But "class" is learned..........some fail that class.
I'm all for a playful "smack" session, but there is a time, and a reserved place on this site for just that purpose.

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game will indeed great. I just hope the Packers win! :D
I wonder if Seattle fans would be nice to me if I decided to join their forum in peace. Interesting...
Good luck Seahawks!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Seattle fans would be nice to me if I decided to join their forum in peace. Interesting...
Good luck Seahawks!
You never know, unless you try.
Me, i stay here.............no other site DESERVES me! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait a minute, WHERE am I attacking them? THey were here trolling.

I said what is obvious. AGAIN where am I attacking? Isn't it the Seahawks fan that called JHensiak a hack? Isn't that an attack?

I made a football point to the seahawks fan stating MY case. HE has not answered back.

Did he get called a hack only after many of the insults thrown towards him? Get some class Obi1...you've been around here a while and should know better. Go Pack. I hope we kick Seattle up, down, and sideways, but every fan should be welcome to come here and talk football. Grow up.

OP
OP
F

F-12CHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck Seahawks!
We would absolutely welcome you to our site! But just like most forums, if you attack us...we strike back! But we welcome all fans and enjoy other teams fans perspective on games whether we agree or not!
Seahawkblue.com
There are 2 Pack fan regulars on our site that Im sure would love to have you visit!

PappyVanWinkle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck Seahawks!

Where ever you go, it will be just like any other place on Teh Interwebs, there are your jerkfaces, and good people, although in Seattle we do sometimes get riled up about Referees. :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre2driver said:
Good luck Seahawks!

Where ever you go, it will be just like any other place on Teh Interwebs, there are your jerkfaces, and good people, although in Seattle we do sometimes get riled up about Referees. :wink:
Who doesn't??? :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:

I said what is obvious. AGAIN where am I attacking? Isn't it the Seahawks fan that called JHensiak a hack? Isn't that an attack?

I made a football point to the seahawks fan stating MY case. HE has not answered back.

Did he get called a hack only after many of the insults thrown towards him? Get some class Obi1...you've been around here a while and should know better. Go Pack. I hope we kick Seattle up, down, and sideways, but every fan should be welcome to come here and talk football. Grow up.

Has nothing to do with growing up and class is matter of opinion.

Did you ever stop to think that the SEAHAWK FAN was getting exactly what he wanted? He came here to start an argument, got one, offended somebody, got offended back, etc... THAT is what trolls do.

I don't really care that he is here as I have no right to tell him to go away. Just like YOU don't have a right to tell someone on this forum how to act or behave.

As far as I am concerned, fans from other teams can live here if they want to but they are what they are...

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
PappyVanWinkle said:
favre2driver said:
Good luck Seahawks!

Seriously... my god, I can't count how many refs we should have killed off this season, I mean for godsakes, our freaking LB was tackled by a ref!!!!! How ridiculous is that?

Oh and don't get me started on Dallas... Jerry Jones slips the dough, and I don't think its really a joke, I would never doubt it if he did

PappyVanWinkle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
PappyVanWinkle said:
favre2driver said:
Good luck Seahawks!

Seriously... my god, I can't count how many refs we should have killed off this season, I mean for godsakes, our freaking LB was tackled by a ref!!!!! How ridiculous is that?

Oh and don't get me started on Dallas... Jerry Jones slips the dough, and I don't think its really a joke, I would never doubt it if he did

IF you get by my Hawks this weekend, the sight of Jerry Jones on the sideline MIGHT be enough to get me to root for the Packers, for the first time in my entire life. The only problem with that is, he usually only shows his cosmetically altered, acid washed face when his team is about to win.

BCheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F-12CHawk said:
vike4life said:
Your lack of a big play TE will hurt you terribly against us however. Our LB's do not excel in coverage like yours do but should be able to handle your TE options pretty easily in coverage situations.

Who needs a TE. Deion Branch, Bobby Engram, DJ Hackett (Hell, thats enough right there) as well as Burleson. They can all go over the middle. Screw TEs.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
F-12CHawk said:
vike4life said:
Your lack of a big play TE will hurt you terribly against us however. Our LB's do not excel in coverage like yours do but should be able to handle your TE options pretty easily in coverage situations.

Who needs a TE. Deion Branch, Bobby Engram, DJ Hackett (Hell, thats enough right there) as well as Burleson. They can all go over the middle. Screw TEs.

WOW, you would think you have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Steve Largent as your wideouts. 3 average WR's are not going to get it done. If you don't understand the difference between a TE mismatch exploiting the def. and a WR lined up in the slot pre-snap then I guess I shall not continue. 100% advantage Packers here.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This whole ****-talking argument is beyond stupid.

I'd like to apologize for these so-called fans. Don't get the wrong idea here. Green Bay is supposed to be a classy organization, and I stand by it. We're supposed to be the best fans in the NFL, except when the NFC North rivals come into Lambeau, looking at our bus.

I do, however, find the Seahawks to be a slight bit overrated. The team, specifically Shaun Alexander, have overhumbled the fact that they've been in the playoffs more consistently than any other NFC team over the passed few years. But honestly, the NFC West is a disgrace. Dallas, Green Bay, and Tampa Bay each play in much tougher divisions, and that's why you see the parity in the conference.

What I like about the Seahawks, though, is that you guys actually have a franchise QB in Matt Hasselbeck. He's a very likable guy. We had him here in GB, and we know what he's capable of, and the man is in his prime. Everybody is talking about the Seattle defense, but I think the Green Bay defense has been lost in translation, which should bode well for the Packers. Walter Jones is a great tackle, but he hasn't seen the Cullen Jenkins + Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila combination.

And while you guys want the stupid gunslinger to come back... he won't. Remember Koren Robinson? The guy Thompson drafted in the first round, and he was quite productive for you? Yeah... he's our #4 receiver. That means there's 3 guys better than him, and the only solid corner you have is Marcus Trufant who pales in comparison to Al Harris and Charles Woodson.

The only players I fear on Seattle right now are Julian Peterson and Deon Grant. Other than that, I believe the Packers will be in control from start to finish. If not, they'll win with McCarthy's genius 2nd-half changes.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think i would fear Kerney in the first half, he might get a sack or pressure or two but then MM will make the adjustments and shut him down, in the same way the Cowboys did to Kampman this year. The OL has done well against the likes of Jason Taylor, Merriman, Peppers, and the Giants DL so i wouldnt be too worried of it becoming an issue in 2nd half/4th quarter.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Obi1 said:

Did you ever stop to think that the SEAHAWK FAN was getting exactly what he wanted? He came here to start an argument, got one, offended somebody, got offended back, etc... THAT is what trolls do.

I don't really care that he is here as I have no right to tell him to go away. Just like YOU don't have a right to tell someone on this forum how to act or behave.

As far as I am concerned, fans from other teams can live here if they want to but they are what they are...

I have the right to say what I want, this is America. Go ahead and act like a classless ***** if you want, again, this is America. I just don't see where these Seahawk fans have come here to start an argument. I admit that I haven't read every post in other threads but they're not starting anything here. They want to talk about the upcoming game. Let them say that Kerney is the best thing since sliced bread just like we say the same thing about Favre, Driver, etc. The true story will be played out on Saturday and the Packers will move on (in my opinion). I thought people who have been around this forum or other forums as much as you would understand that. If not, continue on...don't let ME tell YOU how to act/behave. It feels like I'm talking to some kid misbehaving on the playground...if the shoe fits, wear it.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't fear the guy who came in 2nd in sacks?

Kearney is a great player, probably the best player on your defense, but Tauscher has gone up against some pretty good LEs this season in Strahan and Peppers and has given up one sack and something like 5 pressures to those guys combined (and the one sack may have been someone else's fault) so that matchup doesn't look as one-sided as many think.

Tauscher gets criticized for looking unathletic and having short arms, but all he does is block people (and without help for the most part). That and the matchup of KGB vs. Jones (who has owned KGB in the past) are the two I'm most looking forward to watching.

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Obi1 said:

Jesus we have some bleeding hearts in here! I was just giving Hawkfans a little **** in orderto feel them out and then all of the self-righteous, self appointed moral compasses come down on me like I am the anti-christ. Sorry!!! I may just be a little passionate and don't like kissing *** right off the bat. I am sorry I am not as perfect as all of the "people" who decided to be judge, jury, and executioner. Maybe all of you can send me directions on how I "may" communicate with other fans that decide "troll" our site in order "I" not to offend anyone. Either that or "LIGHTEN the F#%$ UP!!!

****I know "WORST POST EVER!!!!----SAVE IT!!!****

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, here are the directions: TAKE THIS **** TO THE SMACK AREA. The entire purpose of that place is to "give ****" and be a jerk and make stupid comments that are not real football analysis.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IF you get by my Hawks this weekend, the sight of Jerry Jones on the sideline MIGHT be enough to get me to root for the Packers, for the first time in my entire life. The only problem with that is, he usually only shows his cosmetically altered, acid washed face when his team is about to win.

Pappy - Just to let you know, if you guys win, I'll be rooting for your team in the Championship Game.

I HATE the Cowboys. One thing wrong with the English language is there's not a stronger word than hate. Loathe? Despise? Not strong enough to convey my dislike for that evil team. :twisted:

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
Yes, here are the directions: TAKE THIS **** TO THE SMACK AREA. The entire purpose of that place is to "give ****" and be a jerk and make stupid comments that are not real football analysis.

Please go ahead and look through the previous posts, you do not seem to understand the difference between "football analysis" and pure "opinion"

Analysis is backed up with facts BTW.

Please make sure you know what you are talking about before you embarrass yourself by not knowing what you are talking about "jonny", I do not like being called out by a cretin

FYI...I never attacked HAWKFAN....I JUST GAVE MY "OPINION" of the Seahawk FOOTBALL organization

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Alright... stop beating your chests for a couple of seconds and settle a bit...

Trash Talk in the Smack area.. talk about about football opinions and facts here. Does that work for all..

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BCheezy said:
You don't fear the guy who came in 2nd in sacks?

Kearney is a great player, probably the best player on your defense, but Tauscher has gone up against some pretty good LEs this season in Strahan and Peppers and has given up one sack and something like 5 pressures to those guys combined (and the one sack may have been someone else's fault) so that matchup doesn't look as one-sided as many think.

Tauscher gets criticized for looking unathletic and having short arms, but all he does is block people (and without help for the most part). That and the matchup of KGB vs. Jones (who has owned KGB in the past) are the two I'm most looking forward to watching.

Walter Jones manhandled KGB in last year's game at Seattle, and I'm not expecting much different on Saturday. KGB has been a non-factor since his injury. I hope I'm wrong about this.

I agree about Tauscher. He should handle Kerney as long as his ankle is okay. Tauscher is one of the better RT's in the league, and usually, good blockers get the better of good pass rushers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts